Emerald andup gift with beverage choices

Hi! Coming back to RCCL after a few years break andwerecuriouswhat the choices are for the sweet or salty snack and beverage that will be in our cabin. I know I will be a small treat but my kids will love it

TIA!

There are no choices for the snack. The beverage choices are are water, soft drinks, and some juices.

You choose yourself by logging in to Royal's website and selecting Profile. You should see a section called Gift Preferences.

There are no choices for the snack. The beverage choices are are water, soft drinks, and some juices.

You choose yourself by logging in to Royal's website and selecting Profile. You should see a section called Gift Preferences.

A quote from the C & A website " Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will receive a pre-selected welcome gift basket on day one of their sailing. The pre-selected gift basket will consist of one sweet, one salty and one fruit snack which will be placed in the guest's stateroom. The guest will also be able to go online to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/UpgradePreferences or call one of our Loyalty Representatives (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ContactLoyalty) in their local offices to pre-select from a list of beverages to be included with their Welcome Basket. One beverage can be selected per guest 18 years of age or older. Preferences must be entered or updated for your upcoming cruise vacation up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing. The beverage selection list for Emerald and Diamond members will include water, juice and soda items. In addition to the previous list Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will be able to select certain beers, a house red wine or house white wine. If a guest has not selected an item then bottled water will be sent to the stateroom. House alcoholic brands may be substituted or changed upon available inventory"

For those eligible, the wine is no longer available. It was the single serving of Alice White wine. I keep hearing that they are looking for another vendor so now there is beer ( for those who qualify) soda, juice or water ( one can/bottle). We are given one basket to share and each get to select a beverage.

enjoy

M

For those eligible, the wine is no longer available. It was the single serving of Alice White wine. I keep hearing that they are looking for another vendor so now there is beer ( for those who qualify) soda, juice or water ( one can/bottle). We are given one basket to share and each get to select a beverage.

enjoy

M

It would be nice to have a wine choice again:) Also, the beverages are only for those ages 18 and up. My grandchildren who are D+ don't get any beverages:(

Since we have two kids with us and two cabins, DH will be on the booking as one cabin with one girl and I will be on the other girl with the second. Will each cabin have a basket? I know the girls do not get anything as they are under 18

Since we have two kids with us and two cabins, DH will be on the booking as one cabin with one girl and I will be on the other girl with the second. Will each cabin have a basket? I know the girls do not get anything as they are under 18

Yes, each stateroom with get a snack basket and one drink.

we got 1 snack basket and a drink for each of us in the cabin when both of us sharing the cabin were diamond. if your girls have cruised with you before and have their youth c and a they may be eligible for a drink also as they will have your C and A status. (at least that's how it worked for my daughter, she is an adult now and got c and a when it first came available for kids but as long as she has the same address as me she gets my status when she cruises). Hope this doesn't sound too confusing.

Archived