Serenade of the Seas question

Hi! We did our first cruise in June on Oasis-- and it was awesome! Now we want to book another, but want a port within driving distance. We have 3 very active children! We are looking at Serenade of the Seas out of New Orleans in March. Would we be bored after going on Oasis first? Any other suggestions? We are also considering FOS as well.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Serenade will still have the rock climbing wall, ping pong tables, arcade, sport court and Adventure Ocean. It also has a kid's pool with a small water slide. It will not have the carousel, flowrider, zip line. Consider what your kids did most on Oasis and determine if those activities will still be available.

Freedom will be more similar to Oasis with the flowrider, but no zip line. It also has the Ice Show which is spectacular. Also, Sorrentos on Freedom is a great snack place for kids. I think Serenade's pizza is in one of the cafe's and not quite as good.

I am also in Alabama, sailing on Freedom in October and Serenade in January. For me, it's a cruise either way and I will enjoy it! We are taking our five kids on their first cruise next November (Enchantment) and if they complain about being bored, they can stay home the next time!

Archived