Short cruise for singles Nov/Dec 2013?

GeoffR

Well here goes!! I'm from UK and new to this singles cruising lark but faint heart etc!

In Florida in Nov/Dec this year and fancy dipping my "toes in the water" (couldn't resist!!) of singles cruising. Any cruises around that time info very very welcome.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to read my request. Remember: life's so short.....................always eat your pudding first!!

Many thanks. Is that a Singles Cruise? Also, does a Singles Cruise take over the entire ship or we will meet up etc? As you can no doubt gather, I'm a novice cruiser!!

Not to my knowledge. I chose it because it was only 6 nights. My favorite line. I have a Promenade cabin. Sounds pretty good to me. It is my first by myself.

On the roll call, I have found other singles.

I don't really know anything about single cruising. I am just winging it. The roll call group meets up on the ship 1st day. If I like it, I'll try a longer one. Good luck.

I have been on ships with maybe a dozen solos. Singles make up 1-3% of total.If you are looking to party Carnival is it. Also RCL. Fly to Miami, stay at South Beach for a few days to really party, take the bridge over to Miami Port(15 minutes) and hit the ship. Clay Hotel, Miami Beach, is cheap and 2 blks. from the beautiful beaches and Clubs. For a singles group, do an internet search for hosted singles cruises. From 50-250 cruisers average..Currently 2 companies do them, usually monthly. We are not allowed to mention company names or agents here.

Many thanks. Is that a Singles Cruise? Also, does a Singles Cruise take over the entire ship or we will meet up etc? As you can no doubt gather, I'm a novice cruiser!!

There is Travel Agents that does

Singles' Cruises.........

Just Surf the web...........

Hi Geoff I am on the Celebrity Constellation December 9th solo not a singles cruise though. There are at least 2 large agencies that arrange singles cruises just put singles cruise into google, They don't take over the whole ship but depending on the cruise can have anywhere between 20 and 500 singles on board, The largest singles cruises for all the agencies are over Halloween!

Archived