Miami rental car with shuttle service

PA Beachlovers

Hertz Miami Downtown offers shuttle service to the port. We have used them twice driving from MCO one-way. The location is at 229 Southeast 2nd Street, which is a few blocks, or less than 5 minutes from the pier. They are also stores such as CVS close by for last minute items.

Budget has a facility less than 3 miles from the port that provides a free shuttle to the Port of Miami

Is that the one on 2nd Street? I called them last week to see if they offeref a shuttle and they said "no, but you could take a cab". Maybe i should call again?!?

Last October we used Alamo. We picked up at FLL and spent 2 day in the Miami area, we then dropped off at MIA and took the shuttle to the cruise port. They transported all 5 of use for free and the wait to leave was maybe 15 to 20 minutes. It was easy and quick. We will be doing the same thing with Alamo in December. I kept checking Alamo prices before our cruise, we originally started out at $150 for the 2 days and it dropped to $70 for 2 day a few weeks before with their last minute deals. Also I signed up for Alamo insider and it saved a bit as well. I figured $70 for 5 from FLL, all round Miami, and to the cruise port was a great deal.

Archived