Explorer of the Seas 9 night menu

Here is the 9 night menu for the Bermuda, St. Maarten, San Juan, and Labadee itinerary. The ship was very nice and the itinerary was excellent.

Day 1 Mojo

Day 2 Saffron

Day 3 Pimiento

Day 4 Portabello

Day 5 Tarragon

Day 6 Shiitake

Day 7 Basil

Day 8 Jasmine

Day 9 Pomodoro

I emailed RCCL and requested the Tarragon and Portobello menus. I received a prompt response with both menus attached in a PDF. However, the file size is to large to post here. Any suggestions as to how I can post the menus?

• 2 months later...

The order of the menus at the top of this thread was 100% accurate. However, with the passage of time, some items were substituted for ones that were on the original menu. I can say with certainty that Night 8 was the Jasmine menu, which has the Fisherman's Plate (lobster tail night). Can't help you further and I did not take photos of the menus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I emailed RCCL and requested the Tarragon and Portobello menus. I received a prompt response with both menus attached in a PDF. However, the file size is to large to post here. Any suggestions as to how I can post the menus?

Could you add me to the e-mail list for the menus? LCOBLENTZ3 (at) Q.COM

Thanks!!

Edited by PeterPan

Have you tried "dumbing them down"? If you send them to me, I will see what I can do to get the file size small enough...

Candleonwater@comcast.net

• 5 months later...

All,

Just returned from a repeat sailing on the Explorer of the Seas. I absolutely love the 9 day itinerary and the ship is holding up well. We were aft and noted the crew constantly cleaning and painting while on board. We had PERFECT weather the entire cruise. I was a tad worried considering Hurricane Bertha brewing but we were not affected in the least bit. Seas were calm and every day was absolutely sunny and perfect. I wanted to provide an update around dining since the menu order changed since our last cruise in July last year. Please see the order now for all of your planning needs.

Day 1 - Mojo

Day 2 Saffron

Day 3 Pimiento

Day 4 Tarragon

Day 5 Basil -

Day 6 Shiitake

Day 7 Portobello

Day 8 Jasmine

Day 9 Pomidoro

Ill look through my pictures as well to get the menu selections for Tarragon and Portobello as they were different than what I have seen posted here on Cruise Critic. Ill try to get them posted tomorrow evening.

Edited by beachdiamonds
Update

I don't understand the menu ????

help....

going on the Sept. 25th sailing..:)

Hi, mstea.

The menus are standardized throughout the fleet, but are not always served in the same order. This thread is people posting the day that each menu was offered.

The last time that Royal Caribbean changed its menus, it gave each one a name.

That is what you see here: The day of the cruise lined up with the name of its menu.

Earlier in the thread there are some links to each menu.

Does that answer your question, or do you want more? I have pics of SOME of the menus, if you can't find them in this thread.

:)

All,

Just returned from a repeat sailing on the Explorer of the Seas. I absolutely love the 9 day itinerary and the ship is holding up well. We were aft and noted the crew constantly cleaning and painting while on board. We had PERFECT weather the entire cruise. I was a tad worried considering Hurricane Bertha brewing but we were not affected in the least bit. Seas were calm and every day was absolutely sunny and perfect. I wanted to provide an update around dining since the menu order changed since our last cruise in July last year. Please see the order now for all of your planning needs.

Day 1 - Mojo

Day 2 Saffron

Day 3 Pimiento

Day 4 Tarragon

Day 5 Basil -

Day 6 Shiitake

Day 7 Portobello

Day 8 Jasmine

Day 9 Pomidoro

Ill look through my pictures as well to get the menu selections for Tarragon and Portobello as they were different than what I have seen posted here on Cruise Critic. Ill try to get them posted tomorrow evening.

Thanks