Luggage tags/favorite Bermuda beach

Lau92080

I booked a suite for August 31st. I got mine in the mail after I printed them out. I guess I can see how they are a benefit. But in the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean anything to me either way. Printing them out is still more convenient that filling them out at the porter station. I do understand Mr. Robberts statement about none of us bitching enough and just letting them give less and charge more. This is only my second cruise and I have noticed the change in just 10 short months! Cagneys alone went from $20 to $25 & now $30 (per entree) with menu cutbacks and changes. Listen though, it is what it is! Dollar for Dollar a Cruise is still the best bang for our buck. They know it and we know it. Happy cruising everyone!

This is not an issue with tags I could care less this is about NCL nickel and diming us untill it is no longer the best deal dollar for dollar

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

As far as the beaches go, Warwick Long Bay is about a half mile past Horseshoe Bay. Same beach really, just some great looking rocks in between. No crowds at all. If you want the beaches you see in the ads, go there. Heaven on Earth!

Shhhh! Don't give away the secret of Long Bay! Let's keep it uncrowded! ;)

I would put multiple tags on then. You can also use a manila folder underneath as reimbursement. My cousin Dave from Dayton was so mad though he cancelled his cruise- he said enough was enough

I would never cancel a cruise over luggage tags. I got tags from porters at pier didn't have to fill them out they put our cabin numbers on it and that was that. Arrived with no problem at all

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Tobacco Bay is my favorite....it's really a lagoon....clear, calm water...just so nice....like a giant pool...St Catherine's beach is also nice and usually empty...

Not a big fan of horseshoe bay....I've been there 3x....that's where the majority of the people seem to go....it was a little windy and the waves were more than I prefer....

I would like to check out clearwater beach.....hopefully this year!!

Tobacco Bay is my favorite....it's really a lagoon....clear, calm water...just so nice....like a giant pool...St Catherine's beach is also nice and usually empty...

Not a big fan of horseshoe bay....I've been there 3x....that's where the majority of the people seem to go....it was a little windy and the waves were more than I prefer....

I would like to check out clearwater beach.....hopefully this year!!

Tobacco Bay is a gorgeous beach

Just awesome

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Archived