Cruise booked via US travel agent

Whitechapel girl

It can take a while to arrive from the finance dept, but you should be able to find your booking on the cruise line website by using the ref. number given to you by the ta. Mine has always appeared immediately

We live in the UK and have booked a cruise via a US travel agent (booked last Thursday and deposit paid by cc). We still await confirmation if our booking. How long does it normally take to receive a confirmation from a US travel agent. Thanks

Seems a little long? - Just give them a call - Most likely just an oversight - USA TA's are honest - Do not worry, you paid by CC so therefore all your money is protected under the section 75 act.

Actually, they've been much more prompt when I've dealt with them. I've had confirmations within a day.

However, agents are variable so you may have been unlucky. However, after this time there should be no issue contacting them to ask where it's at, in case there's been some error e.g. sent to wrong e-mail address or lost in your junk e-mail.

Archived