Blow-up baby pool on Carnival deck?

ThePinkSuperhero

It's easier to place yourselves away from the actual pool area where there is more room/fewer people moving around, but we did it by putting the pool between two lounge chairs. You could also go near the kids pool if there is one, which is often less crowded. I brought a little sand bucket along.

Best,

Mia

You can definitely do that. I plan to bring one for my daughter and if she's up to it and really likes it on the balcony I'll take it to the Lido too so that we can sit with family up there. We'll most likely have it in a corner against the wall since we'll be sitting at a table. And I wouldn't use the water from the pool because it's salt water and it could really irritate baby's eyes. Take a bucket of some sort and get water from the outside pool showers instead. Enjoy your cruise! :)

It should be a blow-up tub...not an actual pool.....that would take up too much room. A blow-up tub is small enough to fit, and takes little water for splashing...and can be used to bath a child that doesn't do showers yet!

Archived