So What Now?

5waldos

I have no idea what your contribution is to this forum, but many people are in this same situation .

Moi aussi.

However having researched what I can about the debacle - aided by the many contributions on CC - we have decided to go ahead with our Silversea booking.

Host Dan's comment that this actually could be a good time to go with Silversea was particularly helpful.

We will be expecting Silversea to be on its toes and working to the highest standards, in fact as good if not better than our last cruise with them ( which was excellent). Naturally we will be sensitive to issues around food safety and I am particularly fortunate to have an "expert" with me.

I am further reassured ( naive?), by the fact that if they are caught again they would most likely be dead in the water - should concentrate minds!

So we are now looking forward to a buoyant cruise , perhaps tinged with a soupcon of trepidation.

In the meantime, it would be great if Silversea cruisers could continue to share their experiences on CC.

Moi aussi.

However having researched what I can about the debacle - aided by the many contributions on CC - we have decided to go ahead with our Silversea booking.

Host Dan's comment that this actually could be a good time to go with Silversea was particularly helpful.

We will be expecting Silversea to be on its toes and working to the highest standards, in fact as good if not better than our last cruise with them ( which was excellent). Naturally we will be sensitive to issues around food safety and I am particularly fortunate to have an "expert" with me.

I am further reassured ( naive?), by the fact that if they are caught again they would most likely be dead in the water - should concentrate minds!

So we are now looking forward to a buoyant cruise , perhaps tinged with a soupcon of trepidation.

In the meantime, it would be great if Silversea cruisers could continue to share their experiences on CC.

Well said, and that is the way I am looking at it.

Archived