Sat - Boarding

Sun - Sea

Mon - Sea

Tues - St. M

Wed - St. K

Thurs - San Juan (Thanksgiving)

Fri - Labadee (w/Grandeur)

Sat - Sea

1) Will the first formal night be Sunday or Monday?

2) We've done 2 other Thanksgiving cruises and the 2nd formal is generally ON Thanksgiving but they delay lobster until the last night as they offer a "special" turkey dinner for the holiday. Anyone else confirm a similar thing happening to them on a Thanksgiving cruise?

3) What's the extra menu night for an 8 night cruise? We've cruised with the new menus twice, was curious if they repeat a night or have another menu?

4) Two ships at Labadee, ugh. 6821 people. We are second to get there (10-6, Grandeur is 8-5). Has anyone experienced and how awful was it? There are no cabanas showing available and we're in a JS so I don't anticipate getting one unless we get really lucky on board.

5) I see Chops and Giovanni's (although some sites list Portofino still) as the 2 speciality restaurants. That's it right? Johnny Rockets also, but no Izumi (sob)

Thanks!

We will be on Indy the week prior to you - thought about doing Thanksgiving week like you but the travel from AZ to Florida around Thanksgiving wasn't appealing. I really can't answer any of your questions but I'm reasonably sure the formal nights for you will be Sunday (first sea day) and Thursday (San Juan). I base this on the schedule that Indy had for this same itin prior to going to Europe. Hopefully some folks that actually were on this 8-day prior to May will jump on this thread.

Edit: You're right about the specialty restaurants (Chops, Giovanni's Table) - Giovanni's was added during that dry dock prior to the TA.

Archived