Ruby/Crown/Emerald E417

ratchet33

Anyone familiar with the view from this stateroom on any of these ships?

Thanks for any help.

You should have a nice view of the ocean from your stateroom window. Also a nice view of the hallway and the elevator landing from your door. ;)

Anyone familiar with the view from this stateroom on any of these ships?

Thanks for any help.

We have stayed once in 416 on Ruby and twice in 416 on Crown -- all on TA's. 416 is the exact same cabin/location as 417, but on port side. The view is fantastic - absolutely no obstruction. Go to this website to see actual photos: http://cabinviewbyrenmar We love these midship Emerald deck cabins -- our favorite cabins.

You should have a nice view of the ocean from your stateroom window. Also a nice view of the hallway and the elevator landing from your door. ;)

Can not see actual hallway or elevator landing from the door. The cabin is actually offset from the elevator landing. This is true for both 414 and 416, 415 and 417. We know firsthand because we have spent 47 nights in 414 and 416.

We have stayed in Rooms 415 and 416 on the Ruby, Emerald and Crown. They are among a group of midship rooms that have no obstruction at all, although they're listed as obstructed rooms because there's some sort of a guide wire below eye level. Great rooms, in my opinion.

We have stayed once in 416 on Ruby and twice in 416 on Crown -- all on TA's. 416 is the exact same cabin/location as 417, but on port side. The view is fantastic - absolutely no obstruction. Go to this website to see actual photos: http://cabinviewbyrenmar We love these midship Emerald deck cabins -- our favorite cabins.

We always choose this room as well when we cannot afford a balcony. Love the location -- close to the elevators without being right across from it, good light into the room and nothing noisy from above.

Oooops....now my secret is out. :D

I don't know if you tried the link but it did not work for me.

The correct link is in my signature (see below)

Theo

• 3 months later...
I don't know if you tried the link but it did not work for me.

The correct link is in my signature (see below)

Theo

What an amazing wealth of info you have in your website! I so wish I knew about it sooner. We're on the Golden next week and was able to see what view we will have from our cabin. TYVM :)

Archived