most desired cabin on the Triumph?

rockinmlb

I guess it depends on what you want out of the cabin and how much you want to spend.

I've been in 8433 (aft wrap) before and loved it. The cabin itself is odd shaped with not a lot of extra room. But the balcony was great. After our CC meet & greet we had about 10 on the balcony at one time!

Another time we got a great price on 2201. It's technically an inside (no window) but located all the way forward. If you look at deck plans you will see that it looks significantly larger that other cabins. That's because it is! It's easily 50% larger than a regular inside.

I've also had Lido balconies on similar ships. Great location if you like getting to the pool area. Easy to pop back to your cabin for any reason.

Charlie

I was wanting to look into the aft wrap but is the only way to find one is to do a mock booking for each sailing till you find one?

If you're that flexible on dates I would just call Carnival direct. Let them know what range of dates and what ship(s) and let them get back to you.

Charlie

Archived