Changing cabins after final payment??

Boozebabe

I booked 2 adjoining cabins for us & friends, then another couple wanted to join us and the closest cabin to ours was down the hall a ways. I was browsing Carnival today and saw that a cabin right next to ours is now open. It wasn't available when I made that second reservation. It is the same category as was booked previously. Will we be able to change cabins with no additional fees? Anyone know??

I am also bummed that that cabin is now $160.00 cheaper than we paid.

I tried to call my PVP but she doesn't work on Saturdays.

Yes you can change cabins as long as it is the same category. I had been waiting for a cabin to open up on Lido Deck for months and the day after final payment cabins opened up. I called and changed my cabin to the higher deck and cabin I wanted. Call Carnival and another PVP will be able to do it for you.

I booked 2 adjoining cabins for us & friends, then another couple wanted to join us and the closest cabin to ours was down the hall a ways. I was browsing Carnival today and saw that a cabin right next to ours is now open. It wasn't available when I made that second reservation. It is the same category as was booked previously. Will we be able to change cabins with no additional fees? Anyone know??

I am also bummed that that cabin is now $160.00 cheaper than we paid.

I tried to call my PVP but she doesn't work on Saturdays.

Fees MIGHT come in if you have Early Saver. Just call Carnival before the cabin is gone.

I got thru to my PVP and in a matter of seconds she switched cabins. YEA!! But we don't get a price reduction. $160. would have gone a long way toward tips etc. Oh well thats what i get for booking last minute. But we are still happy. We did get a great deal on this cruise.

I got thru to my PVP and in a matter of seconds she switched cabins. YEA!! But we don't get a price reduction. $160. would have gone a long way toward tips etc. Oh well thats what i get for booking last minute. But we are still happy. We did get a great deal on this cruise.

I would call customer service and ask them. I booked my Dream cruise after final payment and they let me upgrade and gave me onboard credit. I understand that they don't have to.

I would call customer service and ask them. I booked my Dream cruise after final payment and they let me upgrade and gave me onboard credit. I understand that they don't have to.

Mu PVP is pretty good. I don't know what customer service would do that she couldn't do. It would effect 3 cabins. Maybe Carnival doesn't want to give up $480. ($160. per cabin)

Archived