Disney Magic vs Disney Dream

cjknox

I stumbled across this video and found it pretty amusing; the Disney Magic is trying to give it all shes got!:D

Enjoy!

It is very cool. We got to experience it "live" recently. During our CC day on the Magic's EBTA in May, the Dream did a "sail by" and a horn battle took place. Even though, the new ships have the fancy horns that can play multiple tunes, there is still something about the classic ships horn that holds a special place in my heart. :)

Awww poor little Magic. I have also seen this before and enjoy it. I'm thinking the Magic will have all the multi horns after her refit. Actually it would be cool if she had one more than her larger sisters - since she is the flag ship, I think she deserves it. When we were on the Dream this past May, we sailed by CC with the Wonder ported there and the Wonder didn't want to play the horn war. :(

So many times, on so many cruises you can see another ship, goad your Disney ship with a horn a few times, you know what's going to happen, and think to the captain, hold back, let them sweat a bit. Let them blow that single horn, one more time, and then blast.......When you wish upon a star! And see the people on their deck just go, what was that? Or run over and think I want to be on that ship, no contest, funny other cruise lines haven't got theirs by norm 15 years of DCL they could have a ship with, I am sailing by Rod Stewart by now, or Life is a carnival? Wouldn't it be funny if carnival dream played back to Disney, money money money by abba?

Thinking of a better more apropos song for CCL Dream to play back...

Maybe...

Another One Bites the Dust (haha)

Yes, funny.

On Monday we are going on the Wonder, I think I will tell the announcer on embarkation we live in Yancouver and we are the families of carnivals and cheapers. Love the ship wide announcement. Carnivals-cheaper from Yancouver.

Archived