? about South Beach Experience - Ft Lauderdale Airport??

eng4

Has anyone done the South Beach Experience - Ft Lauderdale Airport excursion after your cruise? How was it? They also offer the Hop-On, Hop-Off Miami City Tour with FLL Airport excursion. Which is better? Our flight is 5:35 at FLL so we need to find something to do all day.

We've done it and enjoyed it. We're seriously thinking of booking it again for our Liberty cruise next week. There are specific details in the Imagination review in my signature. Page 4, I think.

You get a bit of a tour on the bus, then 3 hrs to explore on your own. We loved that part. You can go to the beach, go shopping, whatever.

Thank you. Not sure how early we need to book it. Do you think they sell out? Would LOVE to hear all about your cruise on the Liberty next week, we will be on it in January, Cant wait!!

We've done it and enjoyed it. We're seriously thinking of booking it again for our Liberty cruise next week. There are specific details in the Imagination review in my signature. Page 4, I think.

You get a bit of a tour on the bus, then 3 hrs to explore on your own. We loved that part. You can go to the beach, go shopping, whatever.

We, likewise, have taken the South Beach Tour and enjoyed it. You get the "lay of the land" and interesting sites pointed out and then you have time to explore on your own, which was the best part. Indeed, there are some interesting "sites" at South Beach too! :)

Thank you. Not sure how early we need to book it. Do you think they sell out? Would LOVE to hear all about your cruise on the Liberty next week, we will be on it in January, Cant wait!!

I'm not sure if it sells out. Our cruise is nearly sold out but the excursion is still available online. I'd think they keep some spots for people to book onboard as well, so I wouldn't worry about too much.

Are you doing the eastern or western itinerary? We're doing the eastern, so excited! It'll be our first time at all of the ports. I am definitely planning to review it. Good luck with planning your cruise as well!

We are doing the eastern also! Now I really cant wait till you get home to hear all about it. This will be our second cruise, first was on Miracle in 2010. Loved every minute of it so I'm counting down the days till January! We have cabin 7359, feel free to go check it out for me lol. We rented a cabana on HMC with 6 friends but haven't booked anything else, this will be 4 new stops for us also. I hope you have a great time, I'm so jealous!

I'm not sure if it sells out. Our cruise is nearly sold out but the excursion is still available online. I'd think they keep some spots for people to book onboard as well, so I wouldn't worry about too much.

Are you doing the eastern or western itinerary? We're doing the eastern, so excited! It'll be our first time at all of the ports. I am definitely planning to review it. Good luck with planning your cruise as well!

I've also done the South Beach tour & enjoyed it very much; details are in the Destiny review in my signature. I'd do it again given the chance & highly recommend.

TeeTee

Thanks TeeTee, which Destiny cruise?

Has anyone done the South Beach Experience - Ft Lauderdale Airport excursion after your cruise? How was it? They also offer the Hop-On, Hop-Off Miami City Tour with FLL Airport excursion. Which is better? Our flight is 5:35 at FLL so we need to find something to do all day.

We did it several years ago and it was certainly better than sitting at the airport forever waiting for a late flight.

We had about 2 hours on our own. Time to walk on the beach, have lunch, etc.

Sorry to add this, eng4, since you're on the 1st leg of our B2B, but while you are doing this we will be enjoying the 1st day of the 2nd leg of our B2B. I know, I'm being a meany.

I only said that because I know we're on the same roll call.

Sparky, I think I should stay on the ship with you just incase you get lost :)

We did it several years ago and it was certainly better than sitting at the airport forever waiting for a late flight.

We had about 2 hours on our own. Time to walk on the beach, have lunch, etc.

Sorry to add this, eng4, since you're on the 1st leg of our B2B, but while you are doing this we will be enjoying the 1st day of the 2nd leg of our B2B. I know, I'm being a meany.

I only said that because I know we're on the same roll call.

Clinton Township. Our friends that are coming along are from Shelby, Macomb and Chesterfield. 8 of us.

By the way, where do you live in Michigan? As you can see, we're from Belleville.

Archived