Painting on luggage.................help

On The Run

I think a big skull and cross bones would be great to keep peoples hands off your luggage. What do you think?

If you really want to identify your luggage easily and keep people's hands off them at the same time, go to your local medical supply store, buy a few "Biohazard" stickers, and put them all over your luggage. One way or the other, they will be easy to pick out :D

Rob,

Just think if you were to do that, not only would you get a chauffeur driven limo to the Hoozgow Palace, but at the pier you'd probably get very attached to the cutest little Beagle sniffing and peeing on your bags. (Chuckle!!!)

Ciao for now!!!

I'm going with this high tech luggage identifiers on our next cruise. This receiver disc flashes and beeps with varied cadence when the base gets within 40 feet of the wayward item. It's sounds like they ripped off the PC dining pager idea. I just hope there are not 5000 other bags beeping at me now that I let this secret out. You could also attach a disc to your DW, kids or beer during the cruise. Not in that order of course.:D

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productdetails.jhtml?sku=SI676FUN#tabs

Steve

I took the paint pens and wrote our last name in REALLY BIG letters arcoss the front. Never had a problem finding things after that. Also had a lot of people remark what a good idea. Works even better since we have an unusual last name. Smith or Jones might not work so well.

So my luggage wouldn't get lost, I went out and bought the uglyiest suitcase I could find- it was green in the front, with a red back, yellow around the trim, with blue handle and gray zipper front. To my surprise, the guys at the airport forgot to load it on the plane and when I reached Fl Lauderdale, they told me that it was still in Connecticut. I guess it was so ugly that they didn't want to put it on the plane... lol I had to wait almost 9 hours before they delivered it to my hotel room, but we learned an important lesson......go down the day before!

Archived