question on Legend of the seas Panama Canal west Cruise

Hello all I have some question's on the Legend of the seas cruise that leaves Fort Lauderdale, Florida on March 17th, 2014 and ends in San Diego, California on April 1st 2014

My question is that we leave at 430 pm est time and we arrive in Diego, California at 600am. Is the 600am east coast time or west coast time trying to figure our return home flights and not sure if that is ship time or west coast time.

Also with this being a 15 night west panama canal cruise what is the dining room menu's like do that change after a set amount of days or will every night be different thank you all for your comments.

Hello all I have some question's on the Legend of the seas cruise that leaves Fort Lauderdale, Florida on March 17th, 2014 and ends in San Diego, California on April 1st 2014

My question is that we leave at 430 pm est time and we arrive in Diego, California at 600am. Is the 600am east coast time or west coast time trying to figure our return home flights and not sure if that is ship time or west coast time.

Also with this being a 15 night west panama canal cruise what is the dining room menu's like do that change after a set amount of days or will every night be different thank you all for your comments.

You will arrive at 6:00AM which is PST. Whatever time your flight departs San Diego, is the time it actually is in San Diego. You will lose those 3 hours that you gained departing from Florida once your plane takes off for Michigan.

Menus will be different each night on a 15 night cruise.

You will arrive at 6:00AM which is PST. Whatever time your flight departs San Diego, is the time it actually is in San Diego. You will lose those 3 hours that you gained departing from Florida once your plane takes off for Michigan.

Menus will be different each night on a 15 night cruise.

Thank u for this information!!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk please excuse typographical errors

Any one else with experience in west panama canal got any good tips or suggestions and any don't miss out on?

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk please excuse typographical errors

Have done it twice - enjoyed it as much the 2nd time as the 1st.

Gotta have a balcony though - full canal transit takes all day.

Archived