A question for those who live in Florida

canadadreamer

I know that the weather there is cooler in Florida when we are leaving for our first cruise out of Port Canaveral in January, but I was hoping to pick up some shorts/sundresses when we fly into Florida. Will these items still be on the rack in the stores at this time of year.

Yeah you won't have any problems finding shorts and/or sundresses that time of year. There are quite a few nice outlet malls in Orlando with a good selection of stores.....as well as Wal-mart :rolleyes: :p Plus when you get to Cocoa Beach you would also be able to find shorts at Ron Jon Surf Shop

Even way up north in Jacksonville ;), summer clothes are starting to emerge in January. Orlando/Cocoa Beach should be fine. As others have mentioned, there are some great outlet malls in Orlando if you have time to spend there. I like Bealls also.

I know that the weather there is cooler in Florida when we are leaving for our first cruise out of Port Canaveral in January, but I was hoping to pick up some shorts/sundresses when we fly into Florida. Will these items still be on the rack in the stores at this time of year.

Of course they will. The average high for January is in the upper 70s and often in the mid 80s (Fahrenheit).

Archived