SPA cabins on deck 11...good choice?

cruznon

Have 11246 booked for Dec. cruise, bet we're going to love this location. Not under t-pool or workout room. We've got cabins directly above and below, covered balcony AND so close to all things spa.

In Jan we had cove and purchased spa package, we used the spa so much that I have decided being so close was going to be wonderful.

We also have cabin #11246, but it's on the Horizon. We'll have to wait until it sails to get a report.

Trying to make final decision on spa balcony cabin selection. Have any of you out there had a spa balcony on deck 11? Any info appreciated.

We have stayed in a Spa Balcony on the Magic on deck 11. They are tremendous!

We also stayed in one of the only 4 interior Spa cabins on deck 12 on the Breeze. Those are really nice rooms. They layout is completely different and much better than the standard interior cabin.

Does anyone have pics of the deck 12 balconies I'm really becoming concerned. And there are only 3 cabins left on deck 11.But they have sofa beds. Will we lose any space with a sofabed? Help ASAP please!:)

No lost space. Nice to have the sofa.

Spa will give you the bracelet first day when you present. I put mine on my lanyard. I don't want to have a thing on my wrist. The t-pool things to sit on--silver bars in a series--were uncomfortable. Got a great haircut in the spa. Did acupuncture and it helped, no pain for 14 hours. (I smashed my knee on my desk in early February and it hurts to this day.) I didn't like the long walk to Marketplace.

I changed from a spa balcony to deck 8 for my November cruise.

We have stayed in a Spa Balcony on the Magic on deck 11. They are tremendous!

We also stayed in one of the only 4 interior Spa cabins on deck 12 on the Breeze. Those are really nice rooms. They layout is completely different and much better than the standard interior cabin.

Thank you for this information. I've not yet tried an interior, but have the back two of these four cabins on the Breeze booked.

This particular trip it was more important for me to take three people than to take only one, so it had to be interiors. I've not been stressed (exactly) but am relieved to read your remarks.