Message for Crusing Linda, RE: Camera

Thanks Kruzseeka, I will order one :) I will try to take some good pictures. Hope they are as good as Joe's :rolleyes: Perhaps I should buy some ducks or perhaps a gnome :D

Four and a half weeks 'till we go :)

This is one my son took this evening of one of my cats lounging on my neighbour's car

2r5b9qo.jpg

Lovely pussycat. Has she had an operation? Seems to have been shaved on the side. Proof of good detail! :D

She's a "he" :D and no, he hasn't had an op. Just variation in his fur collar. He has a funny grey bit under his chin, which looks like he's dirty.

Funnily enough, when we got him, we were told he was a girl:rolleyes: but the vet said "this is a boy" :rolleyes: So Chloe became Billy :D his brother is Charlie, but black and white.

I've trademarked the Ducks.... get your own mascot ideas:D

I always hated the idea of these proprietry batteries and used to stick to cameras that took AA's. However now having this one I realise how much quicker the camera starts and recharges the flash, and am a convert.

Sometimes in a mid to low light level the flash doesn't operate when you really want it to. I have found that if you set the program mode to slow syncho and use that you get a great picture, the subject (person) is exposed correctly and the background is often visible. Give it a try.

Enjoy experimenting:)

I have watched the first 2 of those videos, a bit dry but very informative.

Nell, I check hotukdeals every day, that's where I see any bargains.

Archived