suite luggage tags

big green

We never got any. We sail on the Dawn in a DOS on Friday and I had to print mine.

Did you book with NCL directly or a TA? When I booked w a TA the tags were sent to the TA and she sent them to me. If you booked w a TA call to get them.

I have always received luggage tags from NCL

For other lines, I have printed tags, then stuck them onto heavy contact/shelf paper and had the porters staple the heck out of them at the port.

Wide, heavy duty shipping tape works also, I did "lamanated" bot sides with the clear tape, then put two on each bag

I love getting the NCL tags, but making my own is no biggie.

Did you book with NCL directly or a TA? When I booked w a TA the tags were sent to the TA and she sent them to me. If you booked w a TA call to get them.

Booked with a TA and I was just talking to her last week and no mention of the tags. I just printed them myself a couple of days ago. Not a big deal but thought it odd that others said you still get them.

Suites still get tags mailed. I don't think they send them out of the U.S. though. I think foreign cruisers are on their own.

They mail the tags to Canada too, for other non-US passengers not (we have never received tags whether sailed in suites or not).

I know for sure because there was a mixup in NCL's system (or entries by TA or NCL) and as our next cruise is booked by our Canadian friends, our address in NCL's CRM was also changed to our friends' Canadian address and our welcome pack for last weeks cruise on Jade was mailed to them. I did manage to change our address back in the online checkin system but it also changed their address for the next cruise too.

TA is now figuring out with NCL why the system changes all passengers' addresses to same when one passenger changes their own. There are after all separate address fields for all passengers in the online checkin and of course in CRM.

Yes, I received mine a few weeks ago along with a little welcome letter and the phone number for the pre-concierge.

We received our tags and letter in May. Late because they sent it to the main office of our TA. I checked with her for these and she tracked them down. I had already printed tags as I thought we were not getting them. Was a little disappointed in what they called a packet was expecting more but no longer are booklets or shore excursion info packets sent. Just a welcome letter and the tags.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived