Cake pix thread

I love it :)

Can I ask who did the flowers on the table, was that a request or did they just do that?

That was actually my silk bouquet and the coordinator did that for us- it was a gret surprise. I would ask to make sure it gets done if that's what you want.

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE that... The Guns watching each others back Honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! That was the idea- not sure anyone else got it;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received approval to allow us to have our wedding cake made by The Cake Boss and delivered to the ship. It helps that Buddy Valastro has a shop located on the ship too. We have some decorating ideas and have ordered a custom cake topper of us and our 4 dogs.

My other half is going to be in NJ in a few weeks so he will have the consultation with them. This means that I miss tasting the samples!

Just received approval to allow us to have our wedding cake made by The Cake Boss and delivered to the ship. It helps that Buddy Valastro has a shop located on the ship too. We have some decorating ideas and have ordered a custom cake topper of us and our 4 dogs.

My other half is going to be in NJ in a few weeks so he will have the consultation with them. This means that I miss tasting the samples!

I hope your cake works out wonderfully and I would love to see a picture of it once the day comes along with your cake topper. I am planning on making a custom flamingo topper for our pi(e).

I enjoyed checking out your website just to see how your take was on a cruise wedding and your ship of choice looks great too. Turn about is fair play and if you would like to equally as "nosey" our website is kennedystuff.com/wedding

OMGossssh That's kool.. and I didn't know they had a shop on the ship.. What shipare u getting Married on? Sorry I didn't look below.. I was on Breeze and I didn't see it sunshine? That sucks U will miss it. Tell them to BOX YOURS UP HONEY!!!!

I hope your cake works out wonderfully and I would love to see a picture of it once the day comes along with your cake topper. I am planning on making a custom flamingo topper for our pi(e).

I enjoyed checking out your website just to see how your take was on a cruise wedding and your ship of choice looks great too. Turn about is fair play and if you would like to equally as "nosey" our website is kennedystuff.com/wedding

Thank you...our cake topper is custom made from a vendor on Etsy. We should have it soon so I post a picture when we get it.

LOVE your site! "There are no take-backs" had me laughing out loud!

I am originally from Ocean County (Point Pleaseant Beach) too.

Edited by beachmonkey

Thank you...our cake topper is custom made from a vendor on Etsy. We should have it soon so I post a picture when we get it.

LOVE your site! "There are no take-backs" had me laughing out loud!

I am originally from Ocean County (Point Pleaseant Beach) too.

I have joked with him that I would say that if and when he ever asked, so I had to remember to say it in the moment :p

Photo is black and white, but everything on the cake is white! Not sure how big it was -- maybe a 6-8 inch top layer? I think we paid for cake for 25 so we could get the 2 layer, although we only had 23. There was way more than enough cake. I was very happy with the way it looked (it was a stock NCL cake -- I didn't make any special requests or add anything to it) but thought the taste was just ok.

428451_10150880966738861_1909180547_n.jpg

I am beachmonkey's other half .. I'm heading back east in 10 days to meet with the Cake Boss ... we're getting married on Norwegian Breakaway ... I couldn't tell if he had responsed to you. I can not wait to see what they come up with!!

You know we will post it!!

RobertRalphBreakawayWeddingCruise2014.us

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Can you pay extra for a bigger cake? I would assume I would need more than two layers, but I want three will they let me pay extra for the bigger cake? (we are cake people so I think everyone would appreciate being able to have it through out the cruise).

Yes - there is a slight upcharge but worth it if that's what you want to do, we are doing this for our upcoming wedding

• 2 months later...