Comfort Suites Miami

moeferg

I have not stayed there, and a local will give you a better idea of the area, but from an earlier post I copied these notes:

"Comfort Suites Airport North offers free shuttles from the airport and then to the cruise port the next morning. Across the street is a gas station-mart if you need to pick-up soda, water, etc. There are 3-4 dining options nearby. The hotel is not in the most scenic area as it is on the edge of the airport."

Arriving late and just want a cheap, reasonable room - not a bad option, and maybe a step up from the popular La Quinta East. ;) Willing to pay a bit more for a better hotel/location :confused: - check out hotels in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA (Homewood Suites, Hampton Inn and others).

Good luck! :)

My husband and I stayed there last January. It is a nice hotel, the beds where comfy and the breakfast was great, most importantly it was clean. There are limited options for a place to eat within walking distance, but they do have a complimentary shuttle that will take you anywhere within a couple of miles. We had a very helpful driver, he gave us suggestions for where to find great local food, since we weren"t interested in a chain. He dropped us off at a Nicaraguian restaurant a few blocks from the hotel, so we just walked back since we where only about 6 blocks away. There was a lot of swiftly moving traffic, typical airport perimeter atmosphere. Not ideal for an extended vacation stay, but we never felt unsafe. I would stay there again.

Archived