Port Canaveral / Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommention

stones902

In a couple of weeks we are sailing from Port Canaveral again. We have done so several times and have enjoyed the standard restaurants there (Fishlips, Rusty's, Milliken's Reef, Kelsey's Pizza). Although I am happy with any of those places, my wife has hinted that she wants to try something different this time. I'm looking for anyone's suggestions for a decent restaurant in the area.

In a couple of weeks we are sailing from Port Canaveral again. We have done so several times and have enjoyed the standard restaurants there (Fishlips, Rusty's, Milliken's Reef, Kelsey's Pizza). Although I am happy with any of those places, my wife has hinted that she wants to try something different this time. I'm looking for anyone's suggestions for a decent restaurant in the area.

The Cocoa Beach pier would be a good option. It's priced in line with Millikens with a good view of the beach. A few others you might want to try would be The fat Snook, or Pampano Grill, both have excellent seafood. If you are interested in sushi & Thai, the Siam Orchid is an option. Hope this helps.

A N.Y. Pizza House is in Cocoa Beach just down from Ron Johns. They have the best Italian food. We eat there every time we go to Cocoa Beach to cruise. It doesn't look as fabulous from the outside as it really is. If you like Italian you will LOVE it!

We ate at Fishlips and we really enjoyed it....we were there on a Saturday evening. We went around 4:00 pm and were seated at a table upstairs. It was a perfect location where we could watch the ships leave port that evening

Some of you suggested fishlips, my family is interested in this restaurant while we are in cocoa beach. What would those of you who have ate there recommend? Have you tried the shark bites?

I've had the Paella a number of times and enjoyed it.

EDIT: Sorry, just looked at the menu online and I don't see the Paella anymore.

Archived