Curious about Connecting Doors on Freedom

Warm Breezes

This will be our first time with connecting rooms (balcony) on Carnival. I was curious as to where the connecting doors were located and what they looked like. I've done an internet search and couldn't find any pictures. Does anyone out there have pics of connecting room doors on Freedom to satisfy my curiosity?

depends on the cabin. most are located down at the foot of the bed leading out to the balcony door.

http://www. cruiselinesfan .com/attachments/carnival-valor-482/36834d1316760626-carnival-valor-pictures-sept-2011-dsc00645-oceanview-2-267-connecting-door.jpg

depends on the cabin. most are located down at the foot of the bed leading out to the balcony door.

http://www. cruiselinesfan.com/attachments/carnival-valor-482/36834d1316760626-carnival-valor-pictures-sept-2011-dsc00645-oceanview-2-267-connecting-door.jpg

It won't let me open your link :(.

In any of the cabins that we've had with the connecting doors, they were always at the foot of the bed and look just like they do in a hotel room. One door on your side and another in the cabin on the other side. You can open your door and there is another door from the other cabin. As long as you keep yours locked, they can't get into your cabin, visa versa. Some have said that they can hear the people on the other side but we've never noticed it being any different than a cabin without the doors.

Archived