Whale update for Glacier Bay

kamac56

Whale Waters Update For Glacier Bay Effective July 27 2013

Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Superintendent Susan L. Boudreau announced today the 10 knot speed limit for cruise ships in current “whale waters” will be lifted effective 5 AM Saturday July 27. For cruise ships and all other motorized vessels, the 13 knot speed limit and course restrictions already in place will continue to be in effect

You will !!!

thanks Budget Queen. I have read so many reviews this yr already about the abundance of whales. I was hoping it would be the same for us. I am going with a 1st time cruiser and 1st time to Alaska so I am looking forward to her having a really good time on our tours.

thanks Budget Queen. I have read so many reviews this yr already about the abundance of whales. I was hoping it would be the same for us. I am going with a 1st time cruiser and 1st time to Alaska so I am looking forward to her having a really good time on our tours.

I know what you mean. :) I took my 2 nephews last year, and delighted in their energy and interest in Alaska. :) It took me 2 years to get my sister's "approval" to take them. She isn't my thinking with travels. It was a "trip of a life time" in many respects, that I was so happy to experience.

Next month, I'm taking them to New Orleans and a western Caribbean cruise. I'm already working on getting them to Denali for next year. Last year was 2 Alaska cruises.

I know what you mean. :) I took my 2 nephews last year, and delighted in their energy and interest in Alaska. :) It took me 2 years to get my sister's "approval" to take them. She isn't my thinking with travels. It was a "trip of a life time" in many respects, that I was so happy to experience.

Next month, I'm taking them to New Orleans and a western Caribbean cruise. I'm already working on getting them to Denali for next year. Last year was 2 Alaska cruises.

what a awesome aunt you are. I sure wish I had one like you. the girl that is going with my sister and I has never even been on a airplane. this is a vacation of a lifetime for her. anything that happens is going to great for her, but my sister and I know how wonderful the cruise and ports can be so we are really getting excited for her. I think she is going to stand with her mouth wide open when she see's the ship. have a wonderful time with your 2 lucky nephews. :)

Archived