LGA hotel to Brooklyn Terminal

CenTexGal

We are arriving a day early for our Oct. cruise. We have reservations at The Marriott just outside the airport. Anyone have any idea which would be best...taking a cab to the terminal, or booking the Princess transfers? We are arriving early evening, so will not be doing any sightseeing, just going to the hotel and having dinner there.

Thanks!

We are arriving a day early for our Oct. cruise. We have reservations at The Marriott just outside the airport. Anyone have any idea which would be best...taking a cab to the terminal, or booking the Princess transfers? We are arriving early evening, so will not be doing any sightseeing, just going to the hotel and having dinner there.

Thanks!

Ā 

a cab ride will be about $30-5 per car not per person. They will be plentiful but probably not too happy going to Brooklyn. A car service you book directly will charge about the same...if you go through the hotel expect to pay more for their assistance.

I use a local car service arecibo 7187836465. They are located near the port but almost always have cars by LGA.

Ā 

In case you take a cab here are the directions...

Take the BQE(I278) towards Brooklyn. Take the Atlantic Avenue exit. make a left at the end of the exit. Make the first right. follow that around until the second light(Bowne Street) and make a right which will take you into the cruise terminal.

Without traffic 20 minutes. with traffic- more.

If the traffic is very heavy the cab meter may be higher.

There are no tolls this way and the expected tip is about 20%.

a cab ride will be about $30-5 per car not per person. They will be plentiful but probably not too happy going to Brooklyn. A car service you book directly will charge about the same...if you go through the hotel expect to pay more for their assistance.

I use a local car service arecibo 7187836465. They are located near the port but almost always have cars by LGA.

Ā 

In case you take a cab here are the directions...

Take the BQE(I278) towards Brooklyn. Take the Atlantic Avenue exit. make a left at the end of the exit. Make the first right. follow that around until the second light(Bowne Street) and make a right which will take you into the cruise terminal.

Without traffic 20 minutes. with traffic- more.

If the traffic is very heavy the cab meter may be higher.

There are no tolls this way and the expected tip is about 20%.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks! We have called your car service and got a quote and will be using them. I am so glad to have tha figured out!!!:D. Thanks again!!!!

Archived