Coco Beach from Kings Wharf

mfabz

Does anyone know how long it takes by taxi from the dock at Kings Wharf to Coco Beach Resort?

In Bermuda for one day on Explorer --considering a day pass there. I know you can ferry to Hamilton and its a 10 minute taxi ride from Hamilton; however, we are there on a Saturday and the ferry schedule is very limited.

Thanks for your response.

Does anyone know how long it takes by taxi from the dock at Kings Wharf to Coco Beach Resort?

In Bermuda for one day on Explorer --considering a day pass there. I know you can ferry to Hamilton and its a 10 minute taxi ride from Hamilton; however, we are there on a Saturday and the ferry schedule is very limited.

30 - 35 mins, cost maybe $40 - $50 each way. The driving time I'm sure of, I drive it regularly, but I'm guessing at the taxi, it may be more.

30 - 35 mins, cost maybe $40 - $50 each way. The driving time I'm sure of, I drive it regularly, but I'm guessing at the taxi, it may be more.

We paid $40 including tip for 4 in a taxi last year. We also made arrangements for the same taxi to come back to pick us up.

We just got back from Bermuda and did the Coco Reef Day Pass, the ferrys to Hamilton ran ALOT more frequent then their schedule. I would dare say about every 15 minutes instead of every hour. If you are so inclined, I would check at the ferry dock before the taxi.

Thanks for the information about getting TO Coco Reef. What is the latest we could leave Coco Reef to get BACK to the ship by ferry? we have reservations on Day 2, so we don't have to be back at any certain time. If we have to take the bus, we will. I love the ferry, though!

The last weekday ferry departs Hamilton at 9:30PM; the last route #8 bus leaves Hamilton at 10:45PM.

SBtS

What is the quickest, easiest and least expensive way to get there from the port? Bus, Ferry or Cab? I will be traveling with my husband and two children 10- 12.

Thanks

I am also interested in this information too. Here is the best I can tell:

• Quickest and Easiest - Cab
  • Least Expensive - #7 bus from dockyard to Bermuda College. Then walk about 1/4 mile to Coco Reef
  • Compromise - Ferry from Dockyard to Hamilton and then take a cab to Coco Reef.

I was there last week and we took a cab from the Naval Dockyard to the CocoReef Resort. It was $35 and we tipped $5, so $40 one way. The hotel will call a cab for you when you are ready to leave. We had four ppl and we decided this was the easiest option with 2 young children, who can be quite impatient and cranky. Otherwise we would have taken the ferry to Hamilton and then a cab to the resort, as others have suggested.

It was a very relaxing and enjoyable time at CocoReef..we enjoyed the lunch very much. We did not have to pay for day passes for our kids, but we did have to purchase food for them. The waitstaff was excellent.

Can anyone please provide a few options for securing day passes at local hotels and the cost?

Have seen Coco Reef mentioned a few times on various threads, including this board as a spot to consider. I believe I saw somewhere the cost was $49 pp; but can't confirm that. Can someone assist?

We will be cruising during the last week in October and docked at Kings Wharf. Hoping it will still be beach weather!! :) TY!

Archived