Arrival/departure times for ports on NE/Canada cruise

pisces1

Just trying to make some plans for port excursions and was wondering if anyone had been on the QM2 twelve day New England/Canada cruise. Looking to find out approximate arrival and departure times for Saint John NB and Halifax. I can gauge the time allowed in port by looking at the excursions offered by Cunard, but the coming and going info is i.e. early morning, afternoon, etc.

I understand their vagueness but was just trying to get a better handle from past cruisers.

Just trying to make some plans for port excursions and was wondering if anyone had been on the QM2 twelve day New England/Canada cruise. Looking to find out approximate arrival and departure times for Saint John NB and Halifax. I can gauge the time allowed in port by looking at the excursions offered by Cunard, but the coming and going info is i.e. early morning, afternoon, etc.

I understand their vagueness but was just trying to get a better handle from past cruisers.

Hi Piscecs. Just to mention that when you disembark in Halifax, there will be taxis at the pier. My experience has been that the cab drivers are experinced tour guides, and will take you where ever you want to go at a reasonable price. No need to stress about the arrival or depature time, the cabbies know the drill. I've been to Port Halifax several times on QM2 voyages, and have high regard for the taxi drivers at the pier. I hope your experience is also good.

Never been to St. John NB. Can anyone tell me what it's like at the St John Pier in terms of cabs being tour guides? Thanks.

Regards,

Salacia

Archived