appropriate flight from Miami?

rundent

We booked the hop on hop off bus through Oceania Riviera. We don't normally book Oceania packages, but this one was quite nice and gave an overview of Miami including South Beach. It leaves from a popular waterfront shopping center/ restaurant area. They take you to the airport after the tour.

We booked the hop on hop off bus through Oceania Riviera. We don't normally book Oceania packages, but this one was quite nice and gave an overview of Miami including South Beach. It leaves from a popular waterfront shopping center/ restaurant area. They take you to the airport after the tour.

Thanks, but there are no pre- or post-cruise programs offered by Oceania on our sailing.

Hi Pam:

We would highly recomend the art deco tour of Miami Beach:http://www.artdecotours.com/

which can easily be accomplished in a four hour window.

Stan and I booked it privately and loved the one on one interaction, but if you are as active on your Roll Call as I suspect that you are, you will have no trouble forming a group.

1. But what do we do with our luggage? Can only check it at the airport four hours before our flight.

1. LHT28 (who just signed up for our cruise) and I are active on our roll call, but the rest are as quiet as dormice. :) Can't even get them to reveal their port day plans for the cruise, if any, let alone share a car rental or tour. Only two other couples even have responded to my request for information to make up the roll call so I can arrange our M&G.

Edited by CintiPam

We had booked an eight pm flight to Toronto and arranged a rental car from the airport. We finally walked out of the terminal area with our luggage to get a cab to the airport, got the car, and spent one of our favourite travel days ever in Miami Beach and driving North along the coast stopping at whim to walk on the beach and explore until it was time to head to the airport.

We have since picked up the habit (from CC) of booking private cars for transfers and that is the only thing I would change about that day.

Mo

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I posted this earlier in this thread. One of our best days ever. In fact, because we enjoyed that day so much we are leaving Friday for a week in the Miami area.

Mo

I posted this earlier in this thread. One of our best days ever. In fact, because we enjoyed that day so much we are leaving Friday for a week in the Miami area.

Mo

Thanks, Mo. LHT28 (Lyn) recently signed up for our cruise, and she already has arranged for our private transfer to the airport. That probably is the easiest way for us to pick up a rental car.