Carnival Sunshine cabin category question

unfdoug

Actually most are NOT upper and lowers on Sunshine.

Let me look for a link to the old Destiny 1As.

Many are one twin with one convertible sofa. Very few are upper and lowers.

I would look at Triumph class and it should be pretty close to that

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=839087&highlight=6393

Ive done Triumph 4 or 5 times and try to book a 1A and none of the ones I had were upper and lowers.

the only ships that they are all upper and lowers are fantasy class ships (well I have not had one on spirit class either). but on fantasy class ships they are upper and lowers, hence the generic warning these are upper and lowers.. when most ships they are not.

Edited by firefly333

My husband and I were on the Sunshine in June. We had booked a 1A, which was listed as as a twin and a sleep sofa. However, when we got there, we were pleased to find two twins, pushed together, along with a sleep sofa. It was room 2106. We absolutely LOVED this room! Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
My husband and I were on the Sunshine in June. We had booked a 1A, which was listed as as a twin and a sleep sofa. However, when we got there, we were pleased to find two twins, pushed together, along with a sleep sofa. It was room 2106. We absolutely LOVED this room! Hope this helps!

I am so happy to see this post! We booked this room and I have been googling it to get more info. Could not find one stitch of info until now. I'm glad to hear that you loved it.

Questions. Was it fairly quiet? Could you hear the waves crashing? Did you feel much motion? We have never been that low nor forward!:eek: do you happen to have any photos?

Thanks!

Lissete

• 1 year later...

Anyone stayed recently in this cabin? Someone posted that it had 2 twin beds but that was a couple years ago. Wondering about noise and movement being that far forward and so low. Greatly appreciate any feedback before finalizing my booking!