souvenir cups?

Cordial glass shot glasses served with dinner just before desert

IMG_5247.jpg

I really wish they would make one of these glasses with a red bottom. Would certainly make the Carnival Rainbow complete. I only got the blue and white ones, didn't like the other ones.

Saw them at supper one night, but didn't pay much attention at the time! do you remember how much they were or the price?? Going in Oct. Need to get a couple! lol....thanks

Not a dumb question, but yes, the cordial's are liquor. I remember the first night the cordial was a B52 (Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream and either Amaretto or Grand Marnier) and those are VERY good. If you don't want the liquor that comes with it, you can just buy the glass.

How much were they without the shot? Do you remember?

the funny part about me starting this thread is that me and my wife don't drink, but she love to collect the different cups:)

I love this thread and am glad you started it. I also love to collect the different cups and am curious to see what they come up with next. If you just want the cup and not the drink that goes with it, you can just buy the cups for a lower price.

I'm pretty sure the tiki cups are only on the ships that have had the 2.0 upgrades. Valor hasn't had their upgrade yet, so they didn't have them when we were on our cruise this past May. I've seen pictures of them and I really want them and also the parrot cups they have. I think those are served in the new bars, Red Frog and Blue Iguana, which are added with the 2.0 upgrades. I've seen pictures posted (usually in reviews) of those two bars. I think they are actually ceramic, but I'm not sure.

They did have the disco ball cup on Valor and I think all other ships have them too. We got ours on the Lido deck. You can get them at the bars by the pools and they also have servers coming around with trays selling them. They come with a cup and straw, but underneath the cup there is a string with a small plug attached on the end in case you want to hang it up when you get home. Sorry about your whale tail cups - they still have those if you're thinking about replacing them.

Inspiration will probably Never get the Tiki cups then :(. I've seen the others. Want to get the whale tail next month.

Sailed the Glory in January and they do not have the daily hurricane cups any longer either

So can you get the refills at a discounted price in the other style glasses like the monkey or disco ball?

I don't know if you are going on any of the ships with a Red Frog Pub, but they have some great souvenir glasses in the pub. Essentially they are your normal pint glasses with the pub/Thirsty Frog Red logo on the front.

Not a dumb question, but yes, the cordial's are liquor. I remember the first night the cordial was a B52 (Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream and either Amaretto or Grand Marnier) and those are VERY good. If you don't want the liquor that comes with it, you can just buy the glass.

Thanks much! I hope they have them on the Dream. I've never been into those types of drinks. Think I'll try to get a disco ball too :)

I don't know if you are going on any of the ships with a Red Frog Pub, but they have some great souvenir glasses in the pub. Essentially they are your normal pint glasses with the pub/Thirsty Frog Red logo on the front.

I think they have those even at ships that just have the Red Frog Rum Bar as well, but I could be wrong.

Does anyone have a picture of those souvenir glasses? They'd be the one I want the most.

I think they have those even at ships that just have the Red Frog Rum Bar as well, but I could be wrong.

Does anyone have a picture of those souvenir glasses? They'd be the one I want the most.

We bought this one in the Red Frog Pub on the Magic about a year and a half ago. I'm sorry that I don't remember how much they cost!

photo.jpg.7d9e1921d98190eddcbc9801bb0182bb.jpg

We bought this one in the Red Frog Pub on the Magic about a year and a half ago. I'm sorry that I don't remember how much they cost!

Nice, thanks. I had found an online menu that says they are $4.00 plus the cost of the drink, that's not a bad deal. It just didn't have any pictures.

On the glass cordial glasses ... I have a set of 8 because I have seen shade variations for the base of the glass. I have 1 that's more of a golden amber and one that's more yellow. One of my green glasses is more of a Kelly green and one is more apple green. My favorite color is red and I keep telling them that if they would come bring me one with a red base I'd buy it in a heartbeat. My husband says that if they were smart they'd just slap a coat of red pain on there and I'd probably buy it. Also ... while it looks like the Carnival logo is etched onto the side of the glasses, I always wash mine in the dishwasher and some of the logo's are now gone.

I have had 2 disco balls and the grandsons have snagged them for their own use. On our last cruise I never did see them selling the disco balls. So a new disco ball for my collection is on my souvenir list for the next cruise.

RhondaC...

I did get two of them without the drink from the atrium lobby bar and those were $4.75 each. I just checked our receipts to be sure. The two that I got with the drink were $8.50 each.

Yes, it's $8.50 with the drink and $4.75 for just the glass.

Just thought this would help answer your question!!!

Archived