Is it too early to pack?! :)

ContessaK

Well, it is definitely time now. I gave in to that checked suitcase and glad I did. The suitcase is packed and weighing in at 40 lbs! I'm sure we won't use half this but its hard to choose. Have a couple little incidentals to purchase today and we're done.

Need to finish cleaning house for the house/dogsitter. We leave Saturday for our cruises.

One of our suitcases is the mammoth one so we'll have to open it and put under the bed. Thanks for that suggestion. Can't wait to get there!

We leave in 6 weeks for our cruise, we will be leaving for calif one week prior to Panama Canal cruise to have time with our kids who live out there. Decided that I will wait till we get there to buy all those heavy things so it helps with the weight issues, we will be returning to Florida and will drive home from there....luv the idea that we can take things we want an not worry so much.......have my lists made. Still can't convince my DH to pull out luggage...lol

Linda

I always have a list and I have a closet I use to organize the clothes, but I have to wait until the day before we leave. If I pack early, I am not able to control the impulse to add things to the already packed luggage. Another top that could be used or a pair of shoes that there seems to be a tiny bit of extra room for, an additional pair of capri slacks, a skirt that might go with a top that I've already packed...it becomes a nasty mess, and I end up packing and unpacking. I can't control the situation unless I wait to do the packing. :confused:

Archived