L-Shaped Cabins on the Dream

Scubagirl713

Hi, I am booked on the carnival dream L shape cabin 2485. I was wondering if you have photos of your room you could share. Thanks so much.

Cruise line rooms has pics. We're booked for 2485 on the Magic.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

I know this is an old thread but can anyone who was staying in 6484 (there were two of you) report back? We are booked in 6460 but the noise from below is beginning to scare me. 6484 is further back so maybe the noise won't be so bad. How was it for you? Plus the huge balcony is a big draw.

I know this is an old thread but can anyone who was staying in 6484 (there were two of you) report back? We are booked in 6460 but the noise from below is beginning to scare me. 6484 is further back so maybe the noise won't be so bad. How was it for you? Plus the huge balcony is a big draw.

We stayed in 6460 on the Magic and did not have a problem with the noise. I don't know if being a different ship as any thing to do with it but we loved our cabin and the balcony.

Edited by rocking-m-cruiser

From the best I can tell, 6460 is located above the Jazz Lounge and not above the Caliente Club. That should limit the noise, I would think. The club is surely louder with more bass than the Jazz Club. We are going to call and try to get the L shaped balcony but we can't call until tomorrow. If it is gone we will just stick with 6460 and hope for the best. I am bringing ear plugs, either way. :)

Edited by BigB0882

Here is Carnival's description of 6484:

6484 8A 185/75 = 260 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and large balcony Balcony partition connects to: none

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, minibar, 3-closets, chair and coffee table

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Smoking permitted on balcony only; on cruise departures 10/09/14 and thereafter, smoking will not be permitted on the balcony.

• 3 weeks later...
Woot! Got one of the L cabins today! #6484. Now to start planning, after all, only 219 days. :D

Not sure if you still post but how was your room? We are in this same room for our June cruise. I notice on the floor plans that something is directly outside the room but can't tell what it is. A staircase of some sort? Closet? I hope there isn't a lot of noise outside the room if it is something like a laundry room or whatever.