Cabin suggestions on the Valor

cruzininga

I'm looking for cabin suggestions for my birthday cruise on the Valor on 02/23/2014. I am considering a spa cabin but would like a few other suggestions.

1. How does the spa cabin on the Valor compare to the newer ships' spa cabins?

2. Do you have any other recommendations.

We enjoy having a balcony so we can sit outside especially at night. We also like being midship and we like the shade.

Thank You for your help

Happy Sailing.

We had cabin number 1057 on the Panorama deck and I LOVED the location. Deck 10 has that not so "secret" place up front to lounge on that I had almost all to myself on sea day. It was also on the same deck as the buffet so it was close to food. It's also close to the sanctuary area and the elevators!

I have a few pictures in my signature if you're interested! Picture #7 shows my sea day on deck 10.

I love Panorama Deck. It is so close to the pools, and the buffet. Def my favorite deck on the Conquest class ships. I have never stayed on the Spa deck becuase it only has balconies, and I only book insides, but I imagine it would be a similar experience to being on Panorama.

I'm looking for cabin suggestions for my birthday cruise on the Valor on 02/23/2014. I am considering a spa cabin but would like a few other suggestions.

1. How does the spa cabin on the Valor compare to the newer ships' spa cabins?

2. Do you have any other recommendations.

We enjoy having a balcony so we can sit outside especially at night. We also like being midship and we like the shade.

Thank You for your help

Happy Sailing.

My suggestions go against everything you've stated you like, but I will share anyway.

1. I didn't realize the Valor had spa cabins, but if it really does, it wouldn't compare to the Cloud 9 Spa Cabins. You're not getting extra perks like the T-Pool; it just doesn't exist on Valor.

2. I just disembarked August 4, 2013 and stayed in a 4J cabin. I was worried because all I've ever been in were midship cabins, but I didn't get sick at all in this cabin. The 4J's are all the way forward on the ship. I liked the cabin. I stayed in 7203. I had a view of the balcony, but in order to get to it; I had to walk out of my cabin, turn left, and walk a couple of steps to get through 2 sets of doors and, voila!; I was outside. There was hardly anyone out there.

I think they were reasonably priced...and I stayed by myself in the cabin.

Look into it; I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.

• 1 month later...
My suggestions go against everything you've stated you like' date=' but I will share anyway.

1. I didn't realize the Valor had spa cabins, but if it really does, it wouldn't compare to the Cloud 9 Spa Cabins. You're not getting extra perks like the T-Pool; it just doesn't exist on Valor.

2. I just disembarked August 4, 2013 and stayed in a 4J cabin. I was worried because all I've ever been in were midship cabins, but I didn't get sick at all in this cabin. The 4J's are all the way forward on the ship. I liked the cabin. I stayed in 7203. I had a view of the balcony, but in order to get to it; I had to walk out of my cabin, turn left, and walk a couple of steps to get through 2 sets of doors and, voila!; I was outside. There was hardly anyone out there.

I think they were reasonably priced...and I stayed by myself in the cabin.

Look into it; I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.[/quote']

Leo,, My girlfriend. myself and her two children are sailing on the Valor in March and our stateroom (9202) is forward. I have sailed before and have never had any issues with motion sickness but I'm not sure about the rest of them as this will be their first cruise. Did you notice any motion being this forward at all? Just hoping to avoid an unpleasant situation.

Leo,, My girlfriend. myself and her two children are sailing on the Valor in March and our stateroom (9202) is forward. I have sailed before and have never had any issues with motion sickness but I'm not sure about the rest of them as this will be their first cruise. Did you notice any motion being this forward at all? Just hoping to avoid an unpleasant situation.

I didn't notice any motion, but the time of you one cruises could play a role in that. One January the water in the Gulf was rough and you felt the motion any time you were forward. I would have them take a dramamine before the ship leaves the port to be on the safe side.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forums mobile app

Archived