BREAKING NEWS: Carnival Victory: 44 Day Dry dock

I bet you would. My guess is that the Liberty will go there, be surprised to see them move the Breeze.

I don't think so because if they are going to change a ship-especially in TX- it has to be at least in the same class or superior...so the logical choice would be Breeze.

I bet you would. My guess is that the Liberty will go there, be surprised to see them move the Breeze.

The Liberty, really? Why so? I can't imagine they'd move an older smaller ship to that port. Brings in too much $$$

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Vista is coming out in 2016, and Magic is going to dry dock in 2015. No way Galveston is going to stay without a ship doing 7 day Caribbean runs for like a year. Most probably Breeze will move to Galveston and Vista will take her place.

They could drydock the Magic in 2015 but not move her until 2016.

They could drydock the Magic in 2015 but not move her until 2016.

Why do they have to wait till 2016? Florida has tons of ships, so if they have to move a ship to replace Magic (while in Europe) so that Galveston doesn't stay sans ship, removing one from the FL market is the most logical choice.

The Liberty, really? Why so? I can't imagine they'd move an older smaller ship to that port. Brings in too much $$$

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Not that much smaller but I see your point. Don't think you ell get the new ship, but maybe the Dream.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app on my iPad

Archived