New Carnival Referral Promotion

GAMOM4

This may have already been posted and I may have missed it - but my PVP got in touch with me Friday and told that there is a new Referral Promotion that is going on where if you refer someone and they book a cabin with Carnival (a person that has never booked before or someone that hasn't been on Carnival since 2000) that you can receive a $50 Carnival Gift Card with no limit on the number you can receive. This is only going on from August 1 - September 8th. I had referred a group of high school seniors and they booked on August 1st .... since I didn't know about the program until August 2nd....I am not going to get those 6 cabins..that seems really unfair....but they told me that 3 more were booked this week and Carnival already has it logged in the system...because I just pulled it up. You receive the gift cards 2 weeks before they sail (I think) I have all the details of the promotion.

I am going to try and send an e-mail or something and see isn't there anyway that I can get credit for the other 6 cabins...because they know that I did refer them and they know that they have booked. But anyway....I have $150.00 in gift cards coming now (well in May of 2014)...

Wish this would have been going on 2 months ago because I referred 2 other couples that both booked a cabin....

Just wanted everyone to know about the promotion in case you didn't already.

This may have already been posted and I may have missed it - but my PVP got in touch with me Friday and told that there is a new Referral Promotion that is going on where if you refer someone and they book a cabin with Carnival (a person that has never booked before or someone that hasn't been on Carnival since 2000) that you can receive a $50 Carnival Gift Card with no limit on the number you can receive. This is only going on from August 1 - September 8th. I had referred a group of high school seniors and they booked on August 1st .... since I didn't know about the program until August 2nd....I am not going to get those 6 cabins..that seems really unfair....but they told me that 3 more were booked this week and Carnival already has it logged in the system...because I just pulled it up. You receive the gift cards 2 weeks before they sail (I think) I have all the details of the promotion.

I am going to try and send an e-mail or something and see isn't there anyway that I can get credit for the other 6 cabins...because they know that I did refer them and they know that they have booked. But anyway....I have $150.00 in gift cards coming now (well in May of 2014)...

Wish this would have been going on 2 months ago because I referred 2 other couples that both booked a cabin....

Doesnt seem fair you dont get credit for your referrals this month.

Thanks for sharing, hadnt heard of this before

I figured that the reason he called to tell me about the program was that he knew that they were planning on booking some cabins because they had called them .. on Friday I didn't even realize that they had booked on the 1st....I was really excited when I found that out. So I naturally thought that was the reason for him letting me know. And he said that he did try to get me credit for them but they wouldn't let him. This was what he typed me.

Carnival will not do the others because they were booked before the program started. Carnival will not back date bookings sorry, I tried.

These are the terms & Conditions.... I highlighed the part in red...

Terms & Conditions - VIFP Club Guest Referral Program

This exclusive VIFP Club Member offer is valid for new referrals made between August 1, 2013 - September 8, 2013. To qualify for this offer, you must be 18 years old or older, a resident of the US or Canada and be a Red Tier or higher VIFP Club Member. "Referrals" are defined as individuals who have never sailed on Carnival or existing Carnival Past Guests whose last sailing started before August 1, 2010. You will receive a $50 Carnival gift card for each qualified referral guest who makes a new cruise booking within 30 days of being referred or by October 8, 2013 - whichever date comes first. Referral booking may be made directly with Carnival or any travel agent. At the time your referred guest makes his or her qualifying booking, you must log that booking within the "sharecarnivalfun.com" online tool to receive the $50 Carnival gift card. First and last name of the referral submitted must match the logged booking. The gift card will be emailed to you two weeks prior to the referred guest's sailing. Referrer must ensure that referred guest has completed Online Check-in ('FunPass') in order for gift card to be emailed.

A referred guest must be 18 years of age or older, and cannot be sailing in the same cabin as the VIFP Club Member who referred the guest. Existing bookings do not qualify for a referral reward. There is no limit on the number of referrals that can be made within the 30 day offer period.

Limit of one referral credit per stateroom; if a person is confirmed as a referral of a VIFP Member, no other VIFP Member may receive credit for that person or any other person booked in that stateroom. If more than one referral request is submitted for a person, Carnival Cruise Lines will process the first request received. Offer is not available to Carnival employees or travel agents. Offer is available for active, individual bookings and not available for group bookings.

Gift cards are subject to all Carnival Cruise Lines promotional gift card terms and conditions. Please visit www.carnival.com/giftcardreferralterms for complete Carnival gift card Terms & Conditions. Gift card is in U.S. dollars, has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Carnival Cruise Lines reserves the right to reject any offer redemption request, discontinue or change the offer without notice.

Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Malta and Panama.

So glad you posted this! One of my co-workers has been looking at taking a cruise for her 10th wedding anniversary and has been talking with me a lot about the ships, ports, etc. She is definitely booking the Freedom for February within about a week. I just submitted my referral for her. So hopefully I will have gift card in hand for my cruise on the Sunshine next year :)

So glad you posted this! One of my co-workers has been looking at taking a cruise for her 10th wedding anniversary and has been talking with me a lot about the ships, ports, etc. She is definitely booking the Freedom for February within about a week. I just submitted my referral for her. So hopefully I will have gift card in hand for my cruise on the Sunshine next year :)

If I can figure out how I could post the actual flyer he emailed me...it has the blanks where you type in their name and a phone number or an e-mail and yours ... and once they book it shows up....like I said I already have the 3 names on mine that booked on Monday and I didn't even fill it out the PVP did :)

This is the best I could do copy & pasting it .... where the 2 blocks with x are .. on the form the top one says I want to refer a friend and the bottom one says I want to claim a referral reward.

You know how much fun a Carnival® cruise is. And you know people who deserve to have some fun on the high seas.

Get started today and refer your friends and family members. You will receive a $50 Carnival gift card for each qualifying referral booking.

All fields required

Full First Name:

Last Name:

Email:

VIFP Member #:

I would like to receive special offers and promotional emails from Carnival.

Forgot your VIFP Member Number?

Birthdate:

MonthJanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecemberDay12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031Year201320122011201020092008200720062005200420032002200120001999199819971996199519941993199219911990198919881987198619851984198319821981198019791978197719761975197419731972197119701969196819671966196519641963196219611960195919581957195619551954195319521951195019491948194719461945194419431942194119401939193819371936193519341933193219311930192919281927192619251924192319221921192019191918191719161915191419131912191119101909190819071906190519041903190219011900

I am working with a travel agent.

Choose one:

or

Have questions? Contact us.

Contact Us

X

If you have questions about the redemption process, just fill out our form below. We’ll get right back to you.

Your message has been sent.

Name:Please enter your name

Email:Please enter a valid email address.

How can we help:Please tell us how we can help.

btn_Send.gif

*Terms & Conditions

This exclusive VIFP Club Member offer is valid for new referrals made between August 1, 2013 - September 8, 2013. To qualify for this offer, you must be 18 years old or older resident of US or Canada and be a Red tier or higher VIFP Club Member. "Referrals" are defined as individuals who have never sailed on Carnival or existing Carnival Past Guests whose last sailing started before August 1, 2010. You will receive a $50 Carnival gift card for each qualified referral guest who makes a new cruise booking within 30 days of being referred or by October 8, 2013 — whichever date comes first. Referral booking may be made directly with Carnival or any travel agent. At the time your referred guest makes his or her qualifying booking, you must log that booking within the "sharecarnivalfun.com" online tool to receive the $50 Carnival gift card. First and last name of the referral submitted must match the logged booking. The gift card will be emailed to you two weeks prior to the referred guest’s sailing. Referrer must ensure that referred guest has completed Online Check-in (‘FunPass’) in order for gift card to be emailed.

A referred guest must be 18 years of age or older, and cannot be sailing in the same cabin as the VIFP Club Member who referred the guest. Existing bookings do not qualify for a referral reward. There is no limit on the number of referrals that can be made within the 30 day offer period.

Limit of one referral credit per stateroom; if a person is confirmed as a referral of a VIFP Member, no other VIFP Member may receive credit for that person or any other person booked in that stateroom. If more than one referral request is submitted for a person, Carnival Cruise Lines will process the first request received. Offer is not available to CCL employees or travel agents. Offer is available for active, individual bookings and not available for group bookings.

Gift cards are subject to all Carnival Cruise Lines promotional gift card terms and conditions. Please visit www.carnival.com/giftcardreferralterms for complete Carnival gift card Terms & Conditions. Gift card is in U.S. dollars, has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Carnival Cruise Lines reserves the right to reject any offer redemption request, discontinue or change the offer without notice.

Ships’ registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.

Privacy | About Carnival

Carnival Place, 3655 NW 87th Avenue, Miami, FL 33178-2428. Attn: Interactive Marketing.

© 2013 Carnival Cruise Lines. All rights reserved.

hks?p=YTQyMDg4MDAyNDB8eCp0WXTDH1NT9gdMCoBbJNRCsrsj%2BbDdg7d%2BCMlVaPMZEdMTOe5sLsJEG%2Fi5TUAdVJp1fkcjeUP4IjPIKXRVK836TwOmdN4AnGNN2NydX7V4Pl0gXS4VexWmghaevaxhLNAJbsPmcx2WhtXWPTYa&cks=YTEyODI4MTAzNTLXBuoFUIKsUIPnglqbzUOkdB%2Fb0hLG5JXL9hZoqhUQkca5%2BerTEk3YlA96lkTY%2BllkPfCKA9ZXW16WlYJsxi3y-OTgxNDY4NTU3M9cG6gVQgqxQg%2BeCWpvNQ6T31QZ5EmR5uESbG7xawLu1rin8gbYL2A%2F8pBcQ7v5A2FcgK3nTw77t-YTQwNTc3OTkzMjjXBuoFUIKsUIPnglqbzUOkix6QWAcp7KFkuSinVl%2BcJz1%2BykU6cBrqQUS39uuXqh3EBbpghBt6zw%3D%3D&t=3acttr?v=1&a=te_trck_old%3A%090%09FP19&t=1375900463261acttr?v=1&a=te_trck_new%3A%090%090%09FP19&t=1375900463263imp?p=OTI4ODc3MDU0NIqWrc7jUJ9sC43ZN3Ov1LZmuq13J5XXc%2BHgl1W3iwv%2FPcs5h0XmYaG6P74ohdrx%2B6IaeggJIqhN2rVZaesIkAtIJhxDe9fvr4MkQjlX4P2pypMXe0ekewk8YvEqZ3%2F1IkT0NH6WgkMICTkT7HM24fYMTqBkNVXHzVqoEjCWRYYl65Mu6Vnbu9ZHFjqsPr2fhUgAGJ6ZulSeimp?p=YTM2NzIwNjY5MjDP%2FArPLYO8L1ITnTqm72U8p3KVL3z5IlXZ7DC4KQIL1vObZv7wMbpUBF4A9NyNhdeHn4h%2FyjOYDOkSSlk0yugThvjza9cFyTRzttwRa2JcJUT24wN35pWnsO4KTEbK6kZqukNldWi0YzH%2Fr3chK67jLhkSz29lvhok09D9d%2FQwoAtg1xvnna7dLTNBti4ZjPHVKtE2VCKnHQ%3D%3D

Well that didn't turn out to good....it wouldn't let me post it to start off with because it said it had 10 pictures in it..I deleted everything from the Carnival Logo to Share the Fun to Please Provide.....anyway .. I deleted and deleted and it ended up jumbled up....

They said it didn't come out until Friday....which I don't understand since the date of it beginning was Thursday the 1st.....but I really do think if my referrals booked 6 cabins on the 1st ... I could understand it they booked on the July 31st... but anyway....I sumitted a request .....

How can you take advantage of a program you don't know exists? I had friends book a cruise with me but found out about this promotion one day after they booked it. AND I had spoken with my PVP via the phone regarding a price drop and he never mentioned the program! Carnival is refusing to give me the credit because I asked for it one day after my friend booked.

How can you take advantage of a program you don't know exists? I had friends book a cruise with me but found out about this promotion one day after they booked it. AND I had spoken with my PVP via the phone regarding a price drop and he never mentioned the program! Carnival is refusing to give me the credit because I asked for it one day after my friend booked.

What did did they book their cruise?

I knew and already have 50 bucks , my friend just moved here from Va and her and her mom just booked their first Carnival cruise

That's odd my friend booked last week and my pvp called me on Tuesday to tell me about the program and that I had earned the 50 dollar gift card and I didn't know about the program

I knew and already have 50 bucks , my friend just moved here from Va and her and her mom just booked their first Carnival cruise

Won't you get your $50.00 Gift Card 2 weeks before they cruise? That is what the rules said....I got the confirmation that I have 3 $50 gift cards for the cabins the people booked this week....and I will get them in May two weeks before they cruise...but I can pull up on the form that they are there :) (just wish I could get the other 6 that were booked on Thursday .... this is all the same group of people that are going)

The same thing happened to me, my friend booked the night before I called my pvp and she told me about the promo but I could not get credit for my friend who had booked 8 hours before. I have more friends who booked how can I tell if I got credit for them?