Royal Room Concern

BeccaC

I didn't think about it before I booked it but I have a room just under the Horizon Terrace. At the time it seemed perfect being able to be close to the stairs and just go up one flight. Now I'm not so sure I made the right decision. Has anyone notices amazing sound proofing of the Royal?

I was not on that deck...but assume from your comment that the cabin is either near forward or rear stairs, since this ship does not have the center stairs. Maybe when more have sailed someone can comment. I found the soundproofing in general on the ship to be excellent...never heard a peep from either side or above cabins.

I didn't think about it before I booked it but I have a room just under the Horizon Terrace. At the time it seemed perfect being able to be close to the stairs and just go up one flight. Now I'm not so sure I made the right decision. Has anyone notices amazing sound proofing of the Royal?

I haven't experienced it but being a light sleeper, I use a free white noise app on my phone while cruisin.

Archived