VIBE beach club...how soon do they sell out?

DavyB

With all this great talk about VIBE, I've convince myself to buy a pass. That is if I'm able to get on the ship on time. My train gets in at 1120. I'm assuming I'll be on the ship between 1230 and 1:00. For those of you that have purchased the weekly pass, do you think I will be too late?

Also, if you want to buy daily passes, do you have to do that at the beginning of the cruise or can do they sell the daily passes on a daily basis?

Thanks,

David

Vibe is on the breakaway. It's an adult only area that I believe costs $20/day or $79 for the week. There is limited passes sold for the week/day. The draw for me is that it's adults only and there is more space to lounge around than by the pool and surrounding spaces. I may add that it's only speculation that the areas around the pool are crowded as I have never been on the Breakaway. :p

I consider myself a "pass" kinda guy... Spa pass, UBP, etc... And I almost convince myself to buy this one also...but....

My sailing will be mid november, so it will be too cold to use the area on sailaway,first and last sea day... 3 of the 4 days remaining will be port days...

I might buy a one day pass to try it...but not sure.

Have fun

I consider myself a "pass" kinda guy... Spa pass, UBP, etc... And I almost convince myself to buy this one also...but....

My sailing will be mid november, so it will be too cold to use the area on sailaway,first and last sea day... 3 of the 4 days remaining will be port days...

I might buy a one day pass to try it...but not sure.

Have fun

The other thing to think about is looking at the weather on days you plan to use Vibe. We'll probably only use it on Sea days, so if the weather is going to crappy on those Sea days, it probably wouldn't get used. (and I think it closes).

Also, don't sleep on Spice H2O. That's adults only and most reviews say getting a chair there isn't nearly as tough as on the pool deck (which I'd personally rather avoid anyway).

Vibe pass is an absolute must during warm weather months. Was there every day on my July Bermuda cruise. Matter of fact I spent 6 hours plus there every sea day. Agreed on the weather comments. Guess it really depends in November...

Vibe pass is an absolute must during warm weather months. Was there every day on my July Bermuda cruise. Matter of fact I spent 6 hours plus there every sea day. Agreed on the weather comments. Guess it really depends in November...

Terpsince74 - you're review is the one that convinced me that I needed this pass. Thanks. :D I'll be sailing Labor Day week. I planned this week since the kids will be back in school and figured it wouldn't be so crowded. However, the ship is going to be close to capacity the week I sail. Can you remember approximately what time you purchased your Vibe pass? I know, a dumb question to ask, but I'm still trying to figure out if it'll be worth standing in line or if I'll be wasting my time.

Glad you liked the review! I got the Spa pass first and then headed down for the Vibe pass. I would say I was at Guest Services by Noon to 12:30 at the latest. If you go there first I would be surprised if you dont get access to the weekly pass.

It stinks when you're next in line and the guy in front of you buys 4 passes, the LAST four passes for the week.

I was in boarding group 1, early on the ship...got immediately in line at the purser's desk and as I was enquiring about the pass, the guy next to me got the last ones.

So if you're there when they are boarding the first group you will have a better chance than if you are group 4 or 5. But it never hurts to go down and see if you get one!:D

Also, if you want to buy daily passes, do you have to do that at the beginning of the cruise or can do they sell the daily passes on a daily basis?

Thanks,

David

I'd like to know about when to purchase the daily passes. If anyone knows when to buy and price?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Terpsince74 - you're review is the one that convinced me that I needed this pass. Thanks. :D I'll be sailing Labor Day week. I planned this week since the kids will be back in school and figured it wouldn't be so crowded. However, the ship is going to be close to capacity the week I sail. Can you remember approximately what time you purchased your Vibe pass? I know, a dumb question to ask, but I'm still trying to figure out if it'll be worth standing in line or if I'll be wasting my time.

NY schools starts a week after labor day week (September 8) Some NJ schools as well.

There will be lots of kids

I'd like to know about when to purchase the daily passes. If anyone knows when to buy and price?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Was hoping someone with more experience would help you out.. On our sailing, we were told that Vibe passes, like Spa passes, are sold on the "weekly" basis primarily. Day passes could be purchased the morning of, if weekly passes had not sold out. Both spa and Vibe weekly passes sold out on embarkation day, so no daily passes were offered for either. Ours was one of the first sailings, so maybe things have changed?

Robin

NY schools starts a week after labor day week (September 8) Some NJ schools as well.

There will be lots of kids

Well, that explains a lot. haha Thanks for the information. I'll know for future reference. :rolleyes:

Archived