Point system

cowgrlkirby

I was reading a thread earlier and there was a post taking about carnival changing to a point system...is this going to make it even harder for Meeee to get out of my red card rut and move on to gold!? That was the first I had heard of it, I thought they just changed that stuff a few years ago anyway? Man my head is spinning now...lol:screwy:

Sent from my VS840 4G using Forums mobile app

how many cruise did you do far? You only need 25+ points cruises to becoming gold which is only about 3-4 8 day cruises if you are a first time cruiser

If you are red now, and turn gold during your cruise you will be gold during checkin of that cruise

She really didn't go into detail

About the point system so maybe she was referring to the last change they did.... I really didn't want anything else slowing me down from getting my watered down drink at the past guest party..haaaa haaaa! :beer:

I was reading a thread earlier and there was a post taking about carnival changing to a point system...is this going to make it even harder for Meeee to get out of my red card rut and move on to gold!? That was the first I had heard of it, I thought they just changed that stuff a few years ago anyway? Man my head is spinning now...lol:screwy:

If you 2014 cruise is your 3rd Carnival cruise, you probably will still be red.

If you reach 25 days while on that cruise, you'd turn Gold at the beginning of the cruise.

Archived