How Much Water to take On Board?

Singer4Him

I just read a review on this board and the water in their balcony room was brown. Lordy, what a disgusting surprise to find coming out of your tap!

We have that problem in our guest shower at home because of rusty pipes and not much use of that shower, it runs brown for a few seconds.

We bring a case of water for off the ship. No matter how nicely I ask, the tap just won't come with me on excursions.:p

True. But what I do is bring an empty water bottle from home, then fill it up with the ship's tap water. Or if you don't have an empty bottle while packing, you'll probably come up with one at some point, even if it's from a soda bottle that you purchased. Just don't throw it away after you finish it. In my experience, the Propel bottle designs are the most durable. Those can be reused countless times.

The ships water has lots of salt in it. For me I swell from drinking the water. The water does taste fine on the ship. I get upset stomach from drinking it. I do bring water with me and buy some at our first port for the rest of the cruise.

Relax and enjoy life.

Archived