Happy Canada Day

CaptData

I'll have a Labatt's Blue to help celebrate later on.

Actually we're having a Canada Day/4th of July celebration tomorrow. Well, I'm making a big pitcher of margaritas, too, so I guess Cinco de Mayo comes into play also.

Have a good one, Capt. :)

A toast to all my fellow Canadians. We will be celebrating both this weekend with bbq and fireworks on the 2nd up in Maine.

The "blue" is already chilling :D and both the American and Canadian flags will be flying about 4pm this afternoon. :) The Stars and Stripes and the Maple Leaf - brings tears to me ol' Irish eyes.

Adele

All quiet on the Western Front so far this morning weather,grey skys,some wind.....and well....a few showers :D forcast today...Its good to have our locally known famous weather on Canada Day :D

Its grey and cloudy here, but we are still going to celebrate by cleaning out the garage, checking out the tibetan monks at the provincial museum, watch a few of the groups performing at the parliament buildings and then coming home and watching our fav football team, the saskatchewan roughriders, play hamilton. Okay, so the game will be in French, but that's part of being Canadian too.

Happy C-Day,

Best wishes from Hockeytown to Canadian cruisers on your July 1 holiday.

My dad was Canadian, so I've always had an affinity for "the world nextdoor." Having grown up in Detroit (Let's Go, Red Wings!), we frequently traveled to Windsor to visit the "Canadian cousins." I also have many fond memories of "Hockey Night in Canada." With only one TV in the house, there wasn't really much choice!

Sit back, relax, have a Labatt's, watch some (rerun) hockey, and enjoy yourselves on Canada Day.

Chris

Happy Canada Day to all!

The weather in Windsor is terrific today as were the Windsor/Detroit fireworks on the St Clair river on Wednesday night! It's the highlight of our combined July 1 and July 4 celebrations.

Best wishes from Hockeytown to Canadian cruisers on your July 1 holiday.

My dad was Canadian, so I've always had an affinity for "the world nextdoor." Having grown up in Detroit (Let's Go, Red Wings!), we frequently traveled to Windsor to visit the "Canadian cousins." I also have many fond memories of "Hockey Night in Canada." With only one TV in the house, there wasn't really much choice!

Sit back, relax, have a Labatt's, watch some (rerun) hockey, and enjoy yourselves on Canada Day.

Chris

Red Wings? It's all about the leafs! :D And forget the Labatt's, go for Rickards or Moosehead!

It's gorgeous outside in TO right now - not too hot, not too cold and clear skies - perfect for that Canada Day bbq. Celebrating with just that, plus a bar trip tonight, live8 tomorrow follwed by a weekend at a cottage! What a great weekend this is going to be. Have fun everyone...

Archived