My Valorous Solo Cruise - Valor July 28, 2013 - August 4, 2013

Leo's Rule

I guess I am the only one having problems with seeing your pictures. I have viewed one other of your reviews and I couldn't see your pictures there either. I have also tried going to other search engines(IE, Foxfire, etc.) and I had the same issue. I would love to view your pics especially since I will be going on the Breeze in a few months.

I can't see any of the pictures either and I would love to....

I'm not sure why my pictures are no longer showing...I just looked and they aren't there anymore. I'm sorry you two couldn't enjoy them, but hopefully you enjoyed the review.

Sent from my.Samsung Galaxy S5 using Forums mobile app

I'm not sure why my pictures are no longer showing...I just looked and they aren't there anymore. I'm sorry you two couldn't enjoy them' date=' but hopefully you enjoyed the review.

Sent from my.Samsung Galaxy S5 using Forums mobile app[/quote']

Yes, I stayed up all night reading your reviews as well as a couple of others reviews. Even though I have been cruising for the last 8 years, this has been a way for me to learn of other things and places to see and do.

Thanks!!

Is it me or did the pics get deleted?

Yes, they were deleted, but not by me.

Yes, I stayed up all night reading your reviews as well as a couple of others reviews. Even though I have been cruising for the last 8 years, this has been a way for me to learn of other things and places to see and do.

Thanks!!

I feel honored. :D. I need to get back in the swing of things and start my reviews again. And I too learn of different things to do from reading about other's experiences.

Sent from my.Samsung Galaxy S5 using Forums mobile app