Men's manicure/pedicure

Anyone have any experience with gentlemen getting manicures and pedicures on board? I regularly do this on land, but I am someone selective. It seems some places kind of skim over the process, as if there wasn't much to do without finishing with a polish.

Wondering if you've either experienced one or seen many on board.

Check the spa menus on the website. If they offer a pedicure, then they offer it to men. As far as I know, there are no spa or salon treatments or services that are restricted to one gender.

You can get a seaweed wrap for cellulite if you want, I'm sure! :D;)

I get a lot of mani/pedi's on land. I think they are not a strong point on board a cruise (so far that I have experienced)...as well they are triple the price. So not worth it! I don't even think that all ships have the nice pedicure chairs!

My husband gets a mani/pedi on a regular basis, however he has not had one on a ship. He is particular and prefers a few salons in the area. On board, there is no difference in price for men or women.

I’ve only seen one review of nail services on an RCCL ship ( Sorry I don’t recall the ship) but I do recall that it was not favorable. I believe the poster had some issues with Shellac coated nails.

Enjoy

My husband had the foot and leg massage, he fell asleep it was so good.

Anyone have any experience with gentlemen getting manicures and pedicures on board? I regularly do this on land, but I am someone selective. It seems some places kind of skim over the process, as if there wasn't much to do without finishing with a polish.

Wondering if you've either experienced one or seen many on board.

Archived