Searching for cruises question

LiseD

I notice on all the cruise sites you can list the departure port as a search option. Is there a way to also list an ending port? We are looking for a round trip cruise that starts and ends in London and I want to weed out all the one way cruises that end in another country. Thanks!

There are not that many cruises that leave from Tilbury (London). You can go to this site and then click on the month(s) you are interested in. The itinerary for each cruise that month will show up and you can see if they also end in Tilbury. Note: cruise itineraries can change and this site is not always 100% accurate. It is, however, a good place to get ideas and then get your travel agent working on it or do more online research.

If you are thinking of flying to London and taking a cruise from the UK, search on the "site" that Scrapnana identified for the ports Southampton, Dover and Harwich. These are the ports that the "mainstream" cruise lines use.

I notice on all the cruise sites you can list the departure port as a search option. Is there a way to also list an ending port? We are looking for a round trip cruise that starts and ends in London and I want to weed out all the one way cruises that end in another country. Thanks!

I found a site called vacations to go ( all together) followed by dot com

and after registering you can search for departing and arriving ports .

Usually in the category sections like if I am looking for a bargain. ( left column)

Considering that there are 4 ports that are considered 'London' by cruise lines (Dover, Harwich, Tilbury and Southampton), I think you'll need to run more than 1 search, or find a way to search for all UK departures.

Archived