MCO to Port Canaveral R/T transportation

wieslaw

Hi,

I am planning another cruise from Port Canaveral on Dec 1, 2013 and I am looking this time for a transportation on a shared shuttle from MCO ( day before the cruise ) and back to MCO after the cruise.

In a similar situation on one of the previous cruises I / we used a rental car - this time I am looking at shuttles.

I just spoke with someone from a "Royal Shuttle Services "

that service the MCO - Port Canaveral ( Coco Beach hotels ) and was told that they provide this transportation for 18 dol p/p each way ( which seems to me as very reasonable) ..... but I have no idea about their reputation

or past record.

Has anyone used their service ? Or knows anything about them ?

Wes

Hi,

I am planning another cruise from Port Canaveral on Dec 1, 2013 and I am looking this time for a transportation on a shared shuttle from MCO ( day before the cruise ) and back to MCO after the cruise.

In a similar situation on one of the previous cruises I / we used a rental car - this time I am looking at shuttles.

I just spoke with someone from a "Royal Shuttle Services "

that service the MCO - Port Canaveral ( Coco Beach hotels ) and was told that they provide this transportation for 18 dol p/p each way ( which seems to me as very reasonable) ..... but I have no idea about their reputation

or past record.

Has anyone used their service ? Or knows anything about them ?

Wes

I have not heard of them, but am curious if anyone knows. I was planning on using CB Shuttle, and their prices are higher than what you have mentioned.

Hi,

I found the Royal Shuttle (among other companies ) last night using google search. Their web site looked good to me

( even had the BBB and AAA logos on the page ) so I wrote them a note asking about their service and rates.

Few minutes later someone responded to the note and called me. The person told me about their service and the rates. The rate was very good - perhaps too good ...... that is why I posted the question about them .

During the mean time I tried to find any posts from anyone that used their service - so far I found only one (from about a year ago ) and that poster had a bad experience with Royal Shuttle.

I am looking for more opinions / reports - I will not use them if I do not find good reviews. Sometimes a good / low price does not mean good service ........ even if their web site looks good.

http://www.royalcocoashuttle.com/

Hi,

I found the Royal Shuttle (among other companies ) last night using google search. Their web site looked good to me

( even had the BBB and AAA logos on the page ) so I wrote them a note asking about their service and rates.

Few minutes later someone responded to the note and called me. The person told me about their service and the rates. The rate was very good - perhaps too good ...... that is why I posted the question about them .

During the mean time I tried to find any posts from anyone that used their service - so far I found only one (from about a year ago ) and that poster had a bad experience with Royal Shuttle.

I am looking for more opinions / reports - I will not use them if I do not find good reviews. Sometimes a good / low price does not mean good service ........ even if their web site looks good.

http://www.royalcocoashuttle.com/

I found some comments on Trip Advisor about this company. They didn't look too good. :(

• 4 weeks later...

In September 2012, BBB contacted this business about the misuse of the BBB logo. Specifically, BBB requested that the business remove the logo from the website and all advertising. The website was reviewed September 2013 and to date, the business has not responded to BBB's requests. The company is not an Accredited Business and the logo can still be found on the website.

In September 2012, BBB contacted this business about the misuse of the BBB logo. Specifically, BBB requested that the business remove the logo from the website and all advertising. The website was reviewed September 2013 and to date, the business has not responded to BBB's requests. The company is not an Accredited Business and the logo can still be found on the website.

Hi,

thank you for the information . Their web site looked good and the price was low ...... but no one responded with any comments that made me feel comfortable to book with them.

During the mean time I reserved a rental car.

• 3 weeks later...

We have used cb shuttle very successfully. Many others have used travel lynx. Stick with them. Btw...cb shuttle offers a small discount to cc members.

Either way, I don't think you can lose with either option

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Archived