I Think My PCC Fired Me

doberlady

I received a call from a NCL PCC today. My daughter and I have been on the NCL site often in the past few days and have just booked a cruise so I was not surprised to see NCL on my caller ID. But it was interesting that she wanted to speak with my husband. I asked why and she said that he had not cruised with NCL recently and wanted to let him know about upcoming specials. OK.............but I did have to tell her that my husband last cruised on the Spirit in 2010 and died on the Spirit. Everyone on the Spirit was outstanding and I have nothing but praise for them. But I guess corporate doesn't keep up with that end. She really was a nice person and we will contact her if needed. All unintentional, but a bit strange for DD and myself.

Sorry for your loss.

Could you imagine her face and the conversation she must have had with the person next to her after that call?

I am not comfortable with this stalking behavior.

OK, so how did he get this info? WHere you signed in? Does anyone know how this happens?

They have a shadow program that can track your IP address and pull up your information. I don't know if it is only if you have cruised with them before and so you are "in the system". I had cruised in 2010 booked through a travel agent and was looking online sometime after when I got "the call"

This happened to me and is how I first got my PCC. I did end up booking a cruise but requested that he turn this feature off...

I booked online last week for the August 23, 2014 trip on the Getaway and had a call from my PCC the next Monday (I booked on a Saturday evening) to introduce herself.

Thus far, she has been very pleasant to deal with and has given us a few perks (OBC, bottle of wine, dinner at Cagney's, bday cake).

She was more than willing to give me her work email and even has a Facebook page people can "like" and keep up to date with all things NCL. We have communicated several times via email whenever I've had questions and she's always quick to respond....even on a Sunday afternoon!

For those interested, please PM me and I'll give you her name. (I'd do it here, but I don't know if that would violate Ts&Cs).

I called my pcc and they are no longer there. Who are the good ones you guys love so I can get reassigned? First cruise and haven't even sailed yet and he's gone :(

We cant give that info on cruise critic. However, if you call the 1-800 number for NCL and ask for a manager, they will get you reassigned.

Over the many years of cruising, we booked with L--- from Sky-------tours.

We had booked three cruises for 2004, and in January of that year, decided to build a house and move to Florida. Two of the cruises left from the NY area, and we were no longer going to be living there, so we canceled and got our deposits returned.

When we were settled in our new home, we called to book a cruise and she said "I do not want to handle reservations for you anymore because you canceled on me before."

(we really were no problem customers ever.)

We found a great new agent with a different company and have used her for all our cruises since.

Oh well. Some agents apparently take these things personally.

I've gotten the calls from just logging in. Then I stopped logging in and deleted all cookies every time I went on the site. It's annoying and creepy quite honestly. Equally annoying are the constant pop-ups to talk to you, which incidentally has always brought up the TA I booked through, even before I booked.

Every time I have called my pcc she was useless. I just call ncl directly. Never got any personal service her. She could only offer what is on the website so what is the use of them?

Mine keeps my informed links our res. with others in our group so our shore ex are always the same time watches for price reductions and on board credits and gets the transfers my bookings in needed without loosing obc keeps me informed what else are you looking for?:confused:

Archived