Stateroom near Fun Zone

calbred01

We just received our stateroom on the Celebrity Century and I know the chance we take with a gty and I just have a question (I am NOT complaining) has anyone had an OV gty on deck 4 right near the kids Fun Zone? We are leaving in March so I am guessing not a lot of children just want to know what to expect. Thank you

We did a 5 nighter the first week of march and there wer 18 kids ages 3-17. The kids club staff said we were lucky. The following 5 day cruise had more than 300 kids in the same age range.

This coming march we are on an 11 nighter and hope there are low kid numbers...even though we are bringing our two sons.

We are going on a 7 day Pacific Coastal on March 29. When I called our travel agent she said this is considered a wine cruise and usually not a lot of children but thought I would ask! First time on Celebrity and the cruise ships we have been on have the childrens area nowhere near the cabins! I was also surprised that we had a cabin already.

We just received our stateroom on the Celebrity Century and I know the chance we take with a gty and I just have a question (I am NOT complaining) has anyone had an OV gty on deck 4 right near the kids Fun Zone? We are leaving in March so I am guessing not a lot of children just want to know what to expect. Thank you

I have never been on Century, but have Cabin 4122 which is right next to the Fun Factory this OCT 22 to Hawaii. I will let you know when I get back in November. What Cabin do you have.:)

COP

COP:

We are booked into cabin 4142. Was also wondering about anchor noise and vibration? When we booked a gty on RC we were near the stern and there was some noise & vibration but it did not bother me. I know every ship is different and will probably just look upon this as an adventure. Also, when I look at deck plans there is a circle on our cabin as well as some others, orginally thought this meant a port hole as opposed to a picture window but upon closer inspection cabins several floors up have them also?

We were near the fun factory in March not many children but didn't hear anything. All the cabins I believe are all oceanview across the hall from it and the entrance is just off the staircase. We loved this location you just walk up two flights to the dining room Ontario Cruiser

Thank you :)

Archived