Luggage tags

Hi, does anyone know who I would contact about getting luggage tags mailed to me?

I booked a Grand suite and had mistakenly ordered 2 different sets of tags to be mailed to me. Now I upgraded and need different tags but, was informed online that I exceeded my limit.

I tried to contact Crown & Anchor thinking they may be able to help but have not gotten a reply, is there anyone else or should I just go ahead and print them?

Thanks for any and all help!

Donna

Hi, does anyone know who I would contact about getting luggage tags mailed to me?

I booked a Grand suite and had mistakenly ordered 2 different sets of tags to be mailed to me. Now I upgraded and need different tags but, was informed online that I exceeded my limit.

I tried to contact Crown & Anchor thinking they may be able to help but have not gotten a reply, is there anyone else or should I just go ahead and print them?

Donna

Your e-docs probably show the original grand suite, which is why you have exceeded your limit. Call C&A and ask them to update the file. Once done, you can request tags for the new cabin.

Donna

You are too close to departure to have new tags sent. Just do an minor alternation on the tags you have by putting in the new information. Have done that with no problems.

You are too close to departure to have new tags sent. Just do an minor alternation on the tags you have by putting in the new information. Have done that with no problems.

That's a great idea Patti BUT I was forward port side and am now aft starboard, so that would surely throw someone off :)

Thank you for your time

Donna

Your e-docs probably show the original grand suite, which is why you have exceeded your limit. Call C&A and ask them to update the file. Once done, you can request tags for the new cabin.

Melanie, you are right! When I go to print new tags it does still show my old cabin.

I used a TA would they have to call C&A or can I do that for this situation?

Thank you!

Melanie, you are right! When I go to print new tags it does still show my old cabin.

I used a TA would they have to call C&A or can I do that for this situation?

Thank you!

I have had success calling C&A for this same issue, even though I book with a TA. Try that, and if that fails, have your TA call.

I have had success calling C&A for this same issue, even though I book with a TA. Try that, and if that fails, have your TA call.

Problem is that they sail on August 26, too close to order luggage tags. If all fails, you can have the porter put the tags on at the pier.

I would guess since you have been a member here for awhile that you know you can just get them at the port

I was really trying to save time at the port, as Royal Caribbean would say "Ordering your luggage tags in advance greatly speeds up your boarding experience" :D

Thanks for your advice

No success with C&A I'll contact my TA to have the Docs reissued and should be able to order new ones tomorrow.

Thank you all!

If they can't mail them, you can at least print the correct ones when the e-docs are changed.

Problem is that they sail on August 26, too close to order luggage tags. If all fails, you can have the porter put the tags on at the pier.

I was told just now by C&A I do have until tomorrow to order new ones, I just upgraded 2 days ago and e-mailed them as soon as I realized I could not order new ones then called this morning when I did not get an e-mail reply.

I'll have my TA get the docs reissued and just print them if need be.

Thank you

Archived