Fascination 8-10-13 Full Trip Report With Pictures!

cruise_gal21

Good morning! I'm sitting at JAX Port waiting to debark. I'll have the full review with pics tomorrow because we have a 7hr drive back home today. A quick report though till then... The cruise was great! Had fantastic weather the whole trip, except for maybe an hour of rain, but more on that later. Had great service from our Steward, Wayan, and his assistant. The whole crew was always hard at work, and the ship was clean and in proper workin order. She's a great ship for first time cruisers! Our ports were Half Moon Cay and Nassau. I will definitely cruise again in the future and for the first time in a long time, I can actually say that I'm sad to be going back home and that our vacation is over. So, full review tomorrow and if you have any questions I'll go ahead and try to answer them as they're asked. Happy sailing till then! :D

Sent from my LG-L38C using Forums mobile app

We just got off the Fascination today too!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were on the same roll call, but I never made it to the meet and greet. DD was so tired and wasn't in the best mood. Hope you had a great trip as well!

We were on the same roll call, but I never made it to the meet and greet. DD was so tired and wasn't in the best mood. Hope you had a great trip as well!

I wasn't on the roll call (I just lurked on it, but never posted). :)

We did have a great time with the exception of the poor service in the MDR every single night (you saw separate post).

Looking forward to your review!

I wasn't on the roll call (I just lurked on it, but never posted). :)

We did have a great time with the exception of the poor service in the MDR every single night (you saw separate post).

Looking forward to your review!

Thank you! I may start working on the review tonight since I just got a nap in and am only 30 minutes from home now. Just depends on how long it takes to unpack and all, but I'm gonna try. No promises though lol.

Sorry about your bad service. When you expect to have good service the whole cruise it can put a little damper on things.

Not sure why I thought I saw you on the roll call. I did see you post somewhere before sailing, maybe a recent Fascination review, and noticed we were both going on her the same dates though :) Have safe travels home!

We sailed on her the 22nd of July. Our first night in the MDR we had Raja who was terrible. For lunch the following day we ended up with Seksan and his crew. They were amazing and provided the best service we have had in our lives!!! Sucks you ended up with bad ones. We tipped him extra and took pics with his crew because we enjoyed them so much.

We sailed on her the 22nd of July. Our first night in the MDR we had Raja who was terrible. For lunch the following day we ended up with Seksan and his crew. They were amazing and provided the best service we have had in our lives!!! Sucks you ended up with bad ones. We tipped him extra and took pics with his crew because we enjoyed them so much.

We also had Seksan one evening and Raja on another. I will post all about it in my review. Loved Seksan and his crew! :D

Looking forward to reading the review as the Fascination was our first cruise back in June. We also felt it was perfect for people like ourselves who are new to cruising and just want to get their feet wet before deciding whether the cruise life is for them. :D

We <3'd the entertainment staff...IDK if Krystee is still on the Fascination or not but she was a hoot! :D DS managed to charm the female dancers..they were all cooing and oohing and aahing over him like he was the cutest thing ever. His funky-chicken-in-the-electrc-chair style of dancing may have been part of it, though. :D

Archived